584,841 active members*
4,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

A4 laser machines & european resellers

Hello,

In my quest for my laser cutting machine, I've come across this A4 bed sized model :
    http://hpclaser.co.uk/index.php?main...products_id=40

HPC laser claims that it is made exclusively for them.

I find it the best machine to start with :
    - bigger bed size than the standard 220x200mm ones at a quite similar price
    - full equipment (red dot, air flow, USB).

This matches perfectly my needs and my investing capabilities.

Unfortunately, I've been trying for a month to buy a machine from them without any success... (Chris seems to be a nice guy, but the sales service is really really horrible, one of the worst I've encoutered).

1) Do you guys know of other chinese manufactured laser machines reseller in Europe ?

2) Does anybody know of similar A4 bed size laser machines from China ?

I guess I'll have to import directly from China if I can't find a local reseller... Is there any french laser hobbyist in the forum who has experience of importing from china ?

Thanks for your help !

Have fun.

Nicolas.

Uk agents.

Hello

you could try Radecal ( near newcastle ) the guy there (also chris) was extremely helpful when i was looking for a machine about a year ago. i visited their premises and saw a couple of pretty good quality machines. These people use them for making signs also, they are not just salespeople. but maybe they wont be interested in such a small machine?

I did also speak to HPC at that time - no comment on the level of service.
    They did seem to blow their own trumpets a little bit.
    I think that they are the UK agent for Rabbit? in which case the 'exclusive' might refer to a particular UK spec such as the mains electrical arrangement being slightly different. I could be wrong. i dont doubt that the rabbit machines are quite good though, as far as chinese lasers go.

no harm in making the enquiry.

regards
    KPB

Smile york laser 350D

Hello,

Thanks for the advices, but I didn't found anything interesting as for the resellers in Europe.

So I decided to buy from China: I choosed a York Laser 350D 50W laser machine.

My Contact, Richael, was patient enough to answer every question and help choosing the best machine for me.

The machine seems great with cool features, can be customized for my needs and the price is very interesting.

I'm sending the payment tomorrow, and will keep the post updated if some of you are interested in seeing how things go with York Laser... and with EU/french customs :stickpoke !

Nicolas.

UK Agent

We are a UK company selling Chinese manufactured laser cutters. We can supply machines fitted with Chinese or UK glass tubes, or with Synrad RF tubes. Machines start from small tabletop type, to 3m x 2.5m bedsizes.

We can also offer Link Motion software to run alongside the MPC6515 controller instead of the standard LaserCut software.

Low Cost Lasers Ltd can supply to the UK and Europe.

We offer servicing and maintenance on most Chinese machines.

Smile

Hello,

As promised a few months ago, I'm now sharing some information about my personal experience of buying a chinese laser cutting machine from York Laser here :
    http://tenuki.fr/nio101/?page_id=236

Hope this helps...

Have fun!

Nicolas.

Do not forget put here your experience after 6-9 months

Litografa,

In 6-9 months you will have made so much money you will have retired and won't care anyway.

Tweakie.
    CNC is only limited by our imagination.

In this case I ask York pack me 5

Dear ,
    We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of laser machines for more than six years. We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the source. You are welcome to visit our website :Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Ltd. - Laser engraving machine, laser cutting machine, laser engraver
    which includes our company profiles, history and something latest designs.
    Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know and we will be happy to give you details.
    if you have interest in it, it’s my pleasure to offer news to you regular.
    Best regards,
    Alice

Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Ltd.
    ADD: Tianjia Industrial Park, West Road of Kanghong,
    Jinan city, Shandong province, China
    Web:Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Ltd. - Laser engraving machine, laser cutting machine, laser engraver
    Tel: 86-531-88679028
    Fax: 86-531-88679026
    MSN: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]

As this is an old post dug up by CNARTSIGN, I would just like to point out that HPC Laser mentioned in the OP have improved a lot - they are a small company here in the uk and provide excellent service.

I have no relationship with the company other than being a satisfied customer. The machines they sell look the same as Rabbit - possibly made in the same factory! :-)

Dave