584,850 active members*
4,465 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Tebis, issue with simulator

Was just wondering if any one knew how to edit a macro or even add a new one in the tebis simulator? I don't know where the information is storerd in nor what type of file it is (vm, machlib,etc)

What happening is, my block im cutting nears the z axis limit, when i use longer tooling to cut it. I've found ways around fixing some z axis limits but i can't seem to figure out a away to fix the zaxis limit when it does a toolchange.

You see no matter where i put the block on the machine table, everytime there is a tool call to call up a different tool other than the one i'm using, it goes to a pre determined location, which in this case is center of the table. It then travels straight across in the Yaxis to the toolchanger carrosell. does its toolchange then comes back out and starts to the location on the toolpath..

So basically i want to be able to tell tebis where I want the tool change start at..

That's the trouble with tebis . I cannot remember exactly if you need to look in the cnf or some other place . Sorry but the seat is not in front of me so I can't give the correct lingo for you. I think you will need to alter he macro in word . I will try to help with this but I need a few days .