Has anyone else had a problem where the toolpath becomes abbreviated after regening it??

Here is what happens. I generate the toolpath with Gibbscam and use PostHaste to send it to file. When I load the file into Mach3 I see the toolpath for the entire job and if I regen at that point the entire thing stays put. If I hit the Reset button to turn on the motors so I can jog the table to the origin point on the material and then regen I get a few toolpaths on the beginning edge and a tool path shooting off into never never land. At that point nothing will bring back the original toolpath, even closing and reloading the code wont do it I have to exit Mach3, start it up again and reload the code to see the correct path. Here is the weirdest part, if I start Mach3 and click on the Reset button to activate the motors and then load the code in I get the abbreviated toolpath immediately????

It seems that the Reset button is setting something that does not get reset without exiting the Mach3. I figure it is probably a setting I can turn off or on but what setting????

Any ideas??

Bill