585,727 active members*
3,999 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Childish Censorship
Page 5 of 5 345
    You are not being entirely fair. I have got one or two good hints, or more, from PM. And lots of entertainment such as the concept of airborne, slightly sub Mach 1, dust collectors.
    An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by ImanCarrot View Post
    lmao! I got done for that too many years ago on a busy city centre road in Glasgow. You could pop wheelies in third gear on an RD350LC
    My "Idiot brother" went through a house on one of those, I only set off in first and gently placed the wheel down once I reached fifth.....There was a corner in between
    Keith

There was a corner in between
    rofl sweeeet!

I test drove the RD500... that was just insane, I settled for a GPZ750 turbo which was just as manic, so light you could chuck it round corners, but the speed wobble about 120mph was scary lmao.

My poor RD350LC met it's demise on Clyde Street, Glasgow- got sideswiped by a car- it bent the swing arm subframe and as sods law would have it, it whacked me into the oncomming traffic so the front forks went too, I of course ended up under one of the oncomming cars unconscious with a broken pelvis and the red hot exhaust pipe across my legs (still got the skin graft scars).

The police said I was unlucky, but I considered myself to be quite fortunate... the exhaust pipe burned into my thighs 6" long, 4" wide and about 1/2" deep... if it had been half a foot higher up in the groin area... *shudders* lol

Bought a GPZ1100 with the insurance, traded that for a V-Max as I mellowed with age hehe
    I love deadlines- I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    You are not being entirely fair. I have got one or two good hints, or more, from PM. And lots of entertainment such as the concept of airborne, slightly sub Mach 1, dust collectors.
    PM Entertainment Tonight, LOL.

BTW:Goef, only one or two hints. I think you better spend your time here instead of wasting valuable minutes on PM.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Don milacron must look at this site and could even be a member. To be so against it. He usually picks somebody to bully and goes after it. The latest weird thing is cell phones and he is contradicting his own words.(nuts)

Heinz

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Doofensmirtz View Post
    . The latest weird thing is cell phones and he is contradicting his own words.(nuts)
    Heinz
    cell phones , how can someone be against cell phones ?
    I could understand being annoyed by some twits out there who have used their phone too much and melted the phone and their hand to their head , but hey thats their problem
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Phones aren't allowed in cells...
    I love deadlines- I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Seen where a dude asked about hobby shop ads at the bottom of pages. Thread was locked quick.

That place sucks. Bunch of good dudes, and then a bunch more buttwipes make the rest look bad.

Heinz

Page 5 of 5 345