585,994 active members*
4,675 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

How to Cut and Paste?

Simple queation. I'm trying to help out our TM-1 operator. He wants to be able to program a operation using the Intuitive Programing System and cut and paste that into another program. I need a simple step by step how to. The manual is not very clear and we have tried copying to the clip board and pasting with no luck. I think we are missing something simple.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Intuative?

I do not have the new intuative stuff. Cutting and pasting without it (New Intuative software) is something I do a lot but that is probably not what you are asking for.

If your running a haas they should give you 3 options once you fill in all the blank information. It should ask if you want to select create a program, add to existing program or output to MDI. All you have to do then is select one and either create a program number o000123 or find the program you want to put the info in and select that and scroll to where you want the action to occur and push enter 2 times. and then you can go into edit and all your info you entered should be in there along with the program lines. Hope that helps....Otherwise if you have something in your program and you want to put it into another just go to edit and put your cursor where you want to start and press f2 and then scroll to all the stuff you want and press F2 again and if you push edit and insert all the stuff you highlited will be inserted into your other program.