585,914 active members*
3,910 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: SL-20..M19

SL-20..M19

I have had my sl-20 for 10 years and this is the first time i have needed to use m19. It will orient but the P value does nothing. I need to run hex stock and need it to move a little. Any help???
    Thanks

In order to be able to specify a P value I think you need to buy the option from Haas.

i was hoping someone knew how to turn it on..it is in there..

Are you using a decimal point after the angle? It might be orienting but the value is so small (because you omitted the decimal) that you can't see it.
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by dodger2c View Post
    i was hoping someone knew how to turn it on..it is in there..
    If you're sure you have the option, the unlock code should be in the back of the manual somewhere around where the parameter list is.

Failing that, call your HFO and they can give you the code. Just go to that parameter (with setting 7 off), and type the code in where it is a zero now.

hello everybody,

anybody know about Kitamura mycenter 1
    PTS

Cool

go to parameter 57 scroll down to next page, m19 should be there with a "T" next to a "0", hilite the "0" & hit Estop. type "1" hit enter. reset Estop. now the m19 option is "on" most new machines have 200 hours "trial" time. so turn it back off when you a done with it:-) then relock pars. in setings.

Quote Originally Posted by dodger2c View Post
    I have had my sl-20 for 10 years and this is the first time i have needed to use m19. It will orient but the P value does nothing. I need to run hex stock and need it to move a little. Any help???
    Thanks
    Patnok provided you with accurat details about the code. If there are any futher questions about turning on your M19 option, please feel free to give Haas Service a call at 805-278-8500. Our average hold time is about 1 min 10 seconds so you should not be waiting on the phone too long to speak with a tech.
    Jason Schepers
    Customer Service Supervisor