redflower

[quote=redflower;1049129][QUOTE=CNC_Technician;1047989
    Hi friend,can you help me ,that my 852478 program :978081,978583[/quote]

Hello what do you mind? program?!!!

Smile

[quote=CNC_Technician;1049158]
    Quote Originally Posted by redflower View Post

Hello what do you mind? program?!!!
    I need chip program of 978081 and 978583.

Cool Victory!!!

:banana:
    I made the machine work!!!
    It was all about dirty pins and bad contacts....for the moment it works well..from time to time it tells me that the rear cover is opened, but it is ok

However...the tec files I have are not compatible with this machine. Anyone got the right tec files? Willing to share??

Thanks

Smile hello

MY ROBOFIL 400 Display E672 NO AXIS References in set up system disks.how can anybody help me?
    How to clean the liner encoder of U or V axis? thanks!

Thanks[/QUOTE]

NO AXIS Reference

MY ROBOFIL 400 Display E672 NO AXIS References in set up system disks.how can anybody help me?
    How to clean the liner encoder of U or V axis? thanks!

Thanks
    [/QUOTE]

hello

you do not need to clean the liner encoder !!! it's not safe work you want to do.
    Just do this work:
    1-go on Setup page.
    2-go on Refrence page.
    in Reference page you will see 5 axis X-Y-Z-U-V
    your U and V axis alarmed with a star single near each axis that lose Refrence
    just move u axis to end and go back very slow do this work for V axis, star single will not see and your machine will work correct.

Smile thank you!

[QUOTE=CNC_Technician;1053314]
    thank you ,cnc_technician;according to your method,the references are ok,but displayed E213:Z,W,or R with tilted wire.that I don't know how to operate it.
    and i need ROBOFIL 200 852478 CCU EXE chip program:978081,978583.thank you very mach.

E213:Z,W,or R

[quote=redflower;1053656]
    Quote Originally Posted by CNC_Technician View Post
    thank you ,cnc_technician;according to your method,the references are ok,but displayed E213:Z,W,or R with tilted wire.that I don't know how to operate it.
    and i need ROBOFIL 200 852478 CCU EXE chip program:978081,978583.thank you very mach.

hello
    your are welcome. for E213:Z,W,or R: move u and v axis to zero then start program (iso file). at first u and v axis must be in vertical position and then start. some times this problem is from Gcode file. please try again and told me.thanks.

Smile

[quote=CNC_Technician;1054124]

hello
    your are welcome. for E213:Z,W,or R: move u and v axis to zero then start program (iso file). at first u and v axis must be in vertical position and then start. some times this problem is from Gcode file. please try again and told me.thanks.
    The times are chinese new year.thanks for your help!

Smile hello

[quote=redflower;1056007]

The times are chinese new year.thanks for your help!
    The quasion is the crash water pump switch was invalidated,and indicator linght don't lighen coinstantaneous,in my robofil 400.how can i do?

Smile hello

I need ROBOFIL 400 POST (robo.pst for mastercam X4 or mastercam 9.1),can anybady help me?email:[email protected],because when load program(*.iso),displayed:E001 invalid command.thanks!

Smile

I need ROBOFIL 400 POST (robo.pst for mastercam X4 or mastercam 9.1),can anybady help me?email:[email protected],because when load program(*.iso),displayed:E001 invalid command.thanks!
    how anybody can help me ?

Calling subprograms from command files

Hi
    I have recently purchaced a 1991 Robofil 200. I have not purchaced any software as yet and transfering programs thru serial port.
    Problem is how to call sub programs from command files. I have the manual but it does not have S or G98 functions in which tec can be set and sub programs called. I have written a command program for rough and finish pass. Is it correct:
    TOF,D1,0.299 ; OFFSET FOR E1 FOR HT 8mm
    REX,E1,H8
    SPG,MEM:HEX16; calling program rough cut
    TOF,D2,0.134 ; OFFSET FOR E6 FOR HT 8mm
    REX,E6,H8
    SPG,MEM:HEX16 ; calling program for finish cut
    Does the machine stop after each program.
    Thanks any help will be appreciated

Re: Charmilles Robofil 200 startup

Hello to all, i have a charmille robofill 100 and i have the error chargement#cks erreur format when i insert communication floppy and press charger. Any solution? thanks to all

Hi. I need some help. The company where I work bought 2 Robofil 200. Both are with dead batteries, so need to load firmware.
    Original Software disks are very bad, but it was possible to read 3 of them except AutoDiagnostic disk. There was 1 working (i'm not sure by 100%) among 4 floppy drive. I tried to load Communication Disk, floppy lights on about 1-2 sec then the text appears on the screen:
    Chargement#ILC Ereurre Format
    I have read this topic and other topics like this. I'm sure that original Communication Disk was overwritten (see it by Disk Editor and DOS with native languages is in sector 1 of track 0). I don't have another Robofil to format 720k floppy and, to found a very old PC is the same difficult. Formatting by modern PC even by DOS on Celeron 333 PC was not successful (I know that formatting is 720k, 80 track, 9 sectors and to close a square hole in 1.44 disk) . The same #ILC erreur format. I tried to connect Robofil floppy drive to PC but it didn't work. How can I plug and test it?

Update... 2 of the disks are originally formatted, so I decide to copy main file FH44.bx8 to one of them. And... Nothing. The same situation. #ILC error. There are two variants: 1. need original Charmilles Communication disk or 2. Floppy Drive is not working fine.
    I read that new2edm just formats a disk by Charmilles machine and copy files to it and it's working. One way out remains: FDD. The problem is that I don't know how to test it. I tried to connect it to 286 with ISA-multicard (HDD+FDD+Ports) today. The drive is spinning, LED is lighting, DOS boot disk is in the drive, but DOS said Drive NOT Ready. Give me a pair of advices, please.

I have loaded firmware at last, connected BOOT SECTOR of Charmilles Techno disk and firmware file (FH44.bx8) with Disk Editor software. There are the nuances:
    1. 720k floppy must be formatted on the same type of Robofil (100,200,400,600 or the same Roboform). Any PC, any DOS version formatting = #ILC erreur format. Only Robofil writes the necessary BOOT SECTOR.
    2. Firmware file (with .bx8) must be the first in the FAT table on floppy.

hello

you do not need to clean the liner encoder !!! it's not safe work you want to do.
    Just do this work:
    1-go on Setup page.
    2-go on Refrence page.
    just move u axis to end and go back very slow do this work for V axis, star single will not see and your machine will work correct.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by alex_under View Post
    Update... 2 of the disks are originally formatted, so I decide to copy main file FH44.bx8 to one of them. And... Nothing. The same situation. #ILC error. There are two variants: 1. need original Charmilles Communication disk or 2. Floppy Drive is not working fine.
    I read that new2edm just formats a disk by Charmilles machine and copy files to it and it's working. One way out remains: FDD. The problem is that I don't know how to test it. I tried to connect it to 286 with ISA-multicard (HDD+FDD+Ports) today. The drive is spinning, LED is lighting, DOS boot disk is in the drive, but DOS said Drive NOT Ready. Give me a pair of advices, please.

hi i need POCKET GUIDE ROBOFIL OPERATOR charmille 200 in french language thank you

Re: NO AXIS Reference

Just do this work:
    1-go on Setup page.
    2-go on Refrence page.
    just move u axis to end and go back very slow do this work for V axis, star single will not see and your machine will work correct.
    thank you! you make my day!

Page 2 of 3 123