584,842 active members*
4,110 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 3 123

Charmilles Robofil 200 startup

I just purchased a Charmilles Robofil 200. Just now powered it up. I receive a message on screen that says 'EOB P20?'. Anyone no what this means?

Check your incoming power. Make sure that yor internal transformers are set to the same as your 3 phase. You cannot have no more that 3 % difrence between leggs R-S-T and no more than 4% diffrence from your incoming to your xformers taps inside the generator.
    OK.
    So if your 3 phase is 400 vac, make sure that the taps on theinternal transformers are also set for 400vac. I believe you have 4 xformers on that 100 series machine.
    ok.
    alex

Power is Good

Ok, after checking the power and setting the transformers. We have a machine powered up. Replaced the batteries. Now the system software stays put after cycling the power. Now if my manuals would just show up, I might be able to get started on a job.

I have a wire edn charmilles robofil200 and I have many questions

Hello all, I'm new in this post, and I have many questions for a use a machene wire edm charmilles robofile200, I see some commets but none favors me,I hope some of you can help.

I work in Cd Juarez Chihuahua Mexico, and in the factory when I work, we have a machine that don't work arround 2 years ago, I try to work in this machine but I see the format to read a program is diferent to sodick wire, I have Bobcad-cam for a make programs to sodick machine, but the charmilles wire don't read the program.

My first questions in, How to I do for a make program in language for this machine?.
    How to I see in the screen of the machine?
    What is the programs can I use for a program the machine?

Thanks,,,,,,,

I have a robofil 100 machine but lost 852478 ccu exe board .so i need 978081,978583 program on 852478.can you help me ?you shoud use programmer download 978081 and 978583 program and email to me.thanks!i am chinese ,come from shenzhen city.
    http://us.gfac.com/service/parts/cat...tos/852478.JPG

Good Day,
    I am sorry to report that my machine is in constant production at this time and can not be stopped to download the program. Please contact Charmilles they have been exceedingly helpful with every problem we have encountered.

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Lucas View Post
    Good Day,
    I am sorry to report that my machine is in constant production at this time and can not be stopped to download the program. Please contact Charmilles they have been exceedingly helpful with every problem we have encountered.
    Thanks,but chanmilles in china ,not supply this service(because robofil 100,200,400 in china is very few) .can you ask them and email program to me ?thank you very much!my email:[email protected]

bad surprise

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and I am relatively new to WEDM.
    I bought a robofil 200 from farance, it came with the software "by mail".
    Couldn't check the machine until yesterday because of the electricity supplier.
    The machine starts but I can not load the software.
    I dont't know why...disk drive seems good...the software may be bad...I am out of options..
    Spent all night formating disks and all I get is

Chargement#ILC Ereurre Format

Any ideeas?
    Does any body have the original disks?
    Please help!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by new2edm View Post
    Hello all,

Any ideeas?
    Please help!!!!
    i don't know much your machine ,your machine maybe system board erreur like me. you should confirm system board model:852477 ccu pil (program:978082,978202,978203,978204,978205,978206 ),852478 ccu exe(program978081,978583(?)that i lost this board),852479 ccu cof(program 978175).if there board are right,you should check logic circuit.good luck! your system disks are no error.
    if you have programmer,please download 852478 ccu exe program(978081,978583)email to me .thank you.

Startup Robofil 200

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and I am relatively new to WEDM.
    I bought a robofil 200 from farance, it came with the software "by mail".
    Couldn't check the machine until yesterday because of the electricity supplier.
    The machine starts but I can not load the software.
    I dont't know why...disk drive seems good...the software may be bad...I am out of options..
    Spent all night formating disks and all I get is

Chargement#ILC Ereurre Format

Any ideeas?
    Please help!!!!

Dear friend
    you do not need original disk
    first buy 2 floppy disks
    then you must format that disks by other charmiils machine or (you can format the disks by Pc but you must format those in 720kb).
    then copy softwear in one of the Disk and copy tecnology files to second floppy disk
    at the first insert the softwear disk in DD1 or DD2 restart the machin and charge it.
    aftre around 14min your machine will start up.
    after startup inset second disk and copy wire and other technology file in machine.
    by the way after format the floppy you need to read that by PC but computer shows you an error about not read this format becuse format is 720kb for this problem you must fill 2 square hole in disk as lock by something.
    have a good time.

Thank you for your info.
    The problem is I do not have the right software to copy on the disks.
    Can anybody help me with the software?

Smile can anybody help me!

Thank you for your info.
    The problem is I do not have the right software to copy on the disks.
    Can anybody help me with the software?
    Can you use programmer download 852478 ccu exe program:978081,978583 to me? the system disks usually can not copy in windows.you should contact charmilles .

Hi redflower,

I'd like to help you but my machine is not working..i can not download anything..
    After I start the machine I'll be glad to help you

good news/bad news

Hi everybody,

The good news is I managed to start the machine, all it needed was the disks to be formated on a robofil machine. I copied the software i had on the disks and after 2 unsuccessful tries ..it worked.. even the diag software.

The bad news is the V axis does not work, I recive E636. This error is a measurement error on V axis but...after complete power off the error disappears and if I try to take refference ..again E636..
    Before the error there were around 80 V on the drive motor after the error there were 0 V. I manually moved the V axis and found out that the scale works just fine...I am a little confused, can someone explain

I checked the fuses and the wires.. they are Ok
    I switched the drive motors between U and V axes.. result..E636 on V axis.
    On the AMP board one of the red LED-s is lit (cannot remember which one, I'll have to check on Monday), But after power off the LED turn s off.
    Diag. tool tells the board is OK.

CT tech, can you please help me with some advice?

Regarding Redflower's problem..Can anybody tell me how to download the software he needs?

Thanks in advance

E636 error

Hi everybody,

The good news is I managed to start the machine, all it needed was the disks to be formated on a robofil machine. I copied the software i had on the disks and after 2 unsuccessful tries ..it worked.. even the diag software.

The bad news is the V axis does not work, I recive E636. This error is a measurement error on V axis but...after complete power off the error disappears and if I try to take refference ..again E636..

Regarding Redflower's problem..Can anybody tell me how to download the software he needs?

Thanks in advance

Dear friend
    I'm happy for your machine staring up.

for your new error E636 "V Scale" Clean the V axis Linear Encoder with 99% alcohol. Do not open it. just inject alcohol in to Linear Encoder and after 120 min try to dry it with dry and clean air.

Thank you, I'll try to clean it on Monday.
    I'll keep you informed of the progress.

have a good time

Thank you, I'll try to clean it on Monday.
    I'll keep you informed of the progress.
    you are welcome.
    thanks.

Smile Thank you ,NEW2EDM.

[QUOTE=new2edm;1046394]Hi everybody,

Before the error there were around 80 V on the drive motor after the error there were 0 V. I manually moved the V axis and found out that the scale works just fine...I am a little confused, can someone explain

I checked the fuses and the wires.. they are Ok
    I switched the drive motors between U and V axes.. result..E636 on V axis.
    On the AMP board one of the red LED-s is lit (cannot remember which one, I'll have to check on Monday), But after power off the LED turn s off.
    Diag. tool tells the board is OK.

CT tech, can you please help me with some advice?

you need a programmer and corresponding software .then put 978081 or 978583 on the programmer .read program ,save program file and email to me.

Unhappy problem identified

I have identified the problem....sadly it is the amp board..
    Does anyone have any schematics of the board, any ideeas...?

I have identified the problem....sadly it is the amp board..
    Does anyone have any schematics of the board, any ideeas...?
    hi friend
    sorry i dont have any schematics of the board but what's your problem Exactly? do you mind your problem is on power suply board?
    by the way did you clean the liner encoder of U or V axis?

Page 1 of 3 123