584,879 active members*
5,146 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Dynacnc Manual

I recently acquired a Dynacnc plasma table. I don't know how to get the thc to work and have no manuals with it. It was using Mach3 and a hypertherm 600.

I haven't found a detailed and easy to understand tutorial. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks Don

Don,
    Which version do you have? I have the 7000 controller manuals. I also know a guy that might be able to help you set it up. PM me if you want his info.

dynacnc used tom caudles (candcnc.com) mp1000, another company's dyna4000, even another co. dyna6000 and then the 7000.
    so it depends what you have. I have the dyna4000 stuff. ( even though I round canned it and run the mp1000 unit) Let us know what you have and we will try to get you fixed up.
    forgive the syntax, just finished celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary and am quite snockered, or as the brits say pished.

Dynacnc manual

Thank you for contacting me.

I found that the thc sensor in the plasma cutter has been damaged ( discolored-overloaded ) Friday night. It is a ( thc sensor rev 7 ). I have sent a message to candcnc.com about the cost of a new replacement. The message was sent to Tom which I am guessing might be you but I imagine it being a weekend you haven't checked your work email.

Any way it looks like the thc sensor rev 7 board is what I need.

Also I found a phone number for the guy that was running the equipment I bought when the company quit manufacturing about a year ago. I was able to contact him yesterday morning. It turns out that he lives in a small town about eight miles from where I live so it looks like my luck is changing.

Thanks
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by farmer53 View Post
    Thank you for contacting me.

I found that the thc sensor in the plasma cutter has been damaged ( discolored-overloaded ) Friday night. It is a ( thc sensor rev 7 ). I have sent a message to candcnc.com about the cost of a new replacement. The message was sent to Tom which I am guessing might be you but I imagine it being a weekend you haven't checked your work email.

Any way it looks like the thc sensor rev 7 board is what I need.
    I saw the e-mail. That is an OLD sensor card. We don't have any old THC Sensor cards in stock but the cards have not changed in the way they work so the current REV 14 will work for a replacement. Mounting holes will be slightly different. To get support on the MP1000 THC units join the CandCNCSupport Yahoo Group. New THC Sensor card is 39.00. Contact us direct to order. (contact info is on CandCNC website) Manuals for the MP1000 are in http://www.CandCNC.com/Manuals-Obsolete.htm on the main website. The REV 14 card manual will show you which terminals to use. It still supports the Current Transformer (CT) you have on that 600.

TOM caudle
    www.CandCNC.com