585,676 active members*
5,889 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

LK Laser LC6090

LK Laser LC6090 purchase

I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the great information and help they offer. I have decided to purchase the LC6090 laser from LK Lasers. I have been dealing with Tina and it looks like she has also posted here as well.

I have always been a little leery of making a big purchase from mainland China, but it appears that it happens all the time. I ordered basically the exact same setup that Victor did in his great review. http://www.polygonlabs.com/blog/?page_id=6 I have also read through a lot of Skipw’s posts and it looks like you are pretty happy with your machine too. I know that the machines may not be as good as the USA brands, but if I waited until I could afford one of those machines with the same cutting capabilities I would be too old to run it.

I am in the remodeling business and have my own cabinet shop behind my house on an acre and since there is not much going on in the remodeling business I thought this may be as good a time as any to try and diversify my already slow business. I am sure that I will have lots and lots of questions and look forward to the next big challenges of getting this laser up and running.

Since I ordered it last week and I live in Eagle, Idaho I am assuming that it will be about four to five weeks before it gets to a port in Portland, Oregon. I had to pick a port city so I checked with Oak Harbor freight here in town and they said that they can pick up in Portland and get it here in a day or two. I am just a bit concerned about all the import transfer from the cargo ship to some one I don’t know and then I have to have them give it to the freight company. I hope I picked the right port city……..

One question about the papers the G-Weinke is going to send me tonight because of the 14 hour time difference. Does the paper work require you to put your social security number on the paperwork? I sure hope not.

Thank you,

Dirk

Eagle, Idaho

Yes, we had to provide a SS numbers as well, Apparently a new law went in to affect this year.

Larry

It is terrible that can not receive the machine at the comfirm time and right port.
    Once we send the machine to our customer,we need worry about the shippment for a long time.Hope you can receive your machine quickly.

www.vivinar.diytrade.com
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Dear Vivinar,
    I KINDLY ASK YOU - PLEASE POST ONLY INFORMATION, NO FLOOD ON FORUM! OR I WILL ASK MODERATORS DO THEIR JOB