585,729 active members*
4,627 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Restore dos on Grundig Numeric

I've bought a used Masturn lathe with a Grundig Manual Plus control (earlier Phillips later Heidenhain Manual Plus), but due to battery failure the contents on the flash disk has been corrupted. When I try to start the machine, I only get "Operating system not found".

Is there anyone who knows how to restore the dos operating system on this control? From what I've read in the manual, I think there should exist a restore disk, but no such disk followed the lathe.

Grundig Manual Plus control

Quote Originally Posted by oyvind View Post
    I've bought a used Masturn lathe with a Grundig Manual Plus control (earlier Phillips later Heidenhain Manual Plus), but due to battery failure the contents on the flash disk has been corrupted. When I try to start the machine, I only get "Operating system not found".

Is there anyone who knows how to restore the dos operating system on this control? From what I've read in the manual, I think there should exist a restore disk, but no such disk followed the lathe.

Do you have a manual for "Grundig Manual Plus control" ?

Re: Restore dos on Grundig Numeric

Quote Originally Posted by oyvind View Post

Hej!

Fick du igång maskinen?

Jag har exakt samma problem med min Masturn cnc 50.. Köpte maskinen ikke fungerande.

Re: Restore dos on Grundig Numeric

Here is an English translation of the Swedish post above, via Google Translate:

Hey!

Did you get the machine started?

I have exactly the same problem with my Masturn cnc 50.. Bought the machine not working.