584,802 active members*
4,989 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    Well I got the K22514 last week. What a beauty of a machine and this is the shaft version not the high end rigid version. It however appears to be nicely machined and solid. I ordered the motors and controller from probotix and that should be here in a week or so. If this thing runs as nice as it looks... the pcnc will be collecting dust.

Things are looking up. The probotix set up in nice and I've done a few test pieces. The low temps outside are hampering my work though. I purchased a couple new router bits for my pc690 which is what I'm running on the K2. What a difference the new machine is in comparison....

I know this is a dead product, but I'm still using my machine and making upgrades when I can afford them.

I recently replaced the little DeWalt trim router with the next bigger model. Installed a DeWalt DWP611 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router with LED's. I cut mountings out of 3/4" Baltic Plywood. Had to do a small modify on the router power cable because of it coming out the side of the router housing, instead of the top, like the old one. Otherwise, it's working just great!

Still planning to get longer sections of 80/20 1545 rails and expand my 2x3 to a 2x5 or maybe 2x4 and leave room for a 4th axis on the end.

I'll let you know.
    -Taylor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails qDSC_0002.jpg   qDSC_0001.jpg   qDSC_0006sm.jpg  

Looking Good!:cheers:

I ha ve a pcnc machine that does not work looking to get it to work user - luthier suggested i post on this forum the gantry keeps getting stuck and misaligningimpossibe to clean cut machine signs etc i dont know much mechanicals probably need someone to show me how to retrofit or replace servo motors i am in se pa 267-981-1319 i never knew making dimensional signs was so difficult i have v carve and cut 2d w computer all i wanted to do was make small carved signs etc...email [email protected] willing to pay or trade up if need be but budget is low out ovet 2000 on machine that doesnt work etc ...

Page 2 of 2 12