585,761 active members*
4,045 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Major Problem with my HX-6090se machine

To anyone who could help

The problem that I am having is that if I cut anything at very low speeds (20), the machine cuts fine. Any higher speed and it starts cutting with a jaggered effect instead of a smooth cut. Then if I cut even higher speeds (50-100) it starts cutting with a ripple effect.(cutting paper) I have replaced all my drive belts, servo motors, focus lense, tube and now the power supply and still nothing. The guys in China don't have a clue.

PLEASE COULD SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

Shayne

Quote Originally Posted by shaynefra View Post
    To anyone who could help

The problem that I am having is that if I cut anything at very low speeds (20), the machine cuts fine. Any higher speed and it starts cutting with a jaggered effect instead of a smooth cut. Then if I cut even higher speeds (50-100) it starts cutting with a ripple effect.(cutting paper) I have replaced all my drive belts, servo motors, focus lense, tube and now the power supply and still nothing. The guys in China don't have a clue.

PLEASE COULD SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

Shayne
    Send me the complete machine details with the problem and spindle details also motor rating on [email protected]

could you tell us the configuration of your machine,what is the power?
    I think you'd better to contact the people who you buy from.becuase the manufacturer can know his machine better.
    http://www.chineselaser.com.cn
    http://www.vivinar.diytrade.com
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

DEAR FORUM USERS!
    Before answering - please read topic carefully. If you can help - answer with help. If you can't - do not flood on forum!

Hi. Thanks for the reply. It is a 60w machine. I have contacted the manufacturer and they don't seem to have any idea as to the problem.

Regards
    Shayne

this is probably an an issue with the tension in the drive belts and isnt a problem to fix yourself

I dont have the exact machine, but if you check there should be small bolts that adjust the tension in the belts, usually these can be adjusted by hand. If you look at the end of the belt opposite the stepper you can usually see them there.

They take a while to get right and its a matter of trial and error. The cut is fine at lower speeds because less strain is being put on the belt. At higher speeds, if the belt is either too loose or too tight, the belt will slip or the stepper motor will drop steps
    rabbit / ls3040

HI. Thanks for the advice. What would be the right tension for the machine? What is the best method for checking the tension?

Regards
    Shayne