585,981 active members*
4,266 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    hello yssvaff,

When I started the robofil 200 this morning I pressed the monitor key. The machine displays the following " E05 P07? " All the keys on the cabinet are not functioning. I switched of the machine but on starting the same screen is coming. Please help. How to come out of this loop?
    "E05 P07" usually means a bad power supply.

check for green led's on the UA/SAL circuit board. (no red leds lit just after power up.)

check your 24 vdc power supply.
    check the NC rack power supply above the monitor for 5 vdc, plus/minus 12vdc (or 15vdc)

good luck,
    michael
    Registered Linux User #348337
    EMC2 Rocks!!!!

will Robofil 200 serve my purpose...

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Lucas View Post
    Don't expect this machine to be fast by today's standards. It will do a good job everyday. I have come to enjoy and admire the simplicity of operation of this machine, while also using some of the more advanced features. For example the twist feature for making a twisted shape through a part saved me considerable time and money by not requiring a 4 axis program to be written. We have also found the machine to be a capable 4 axis machine. There are a few things annoying also. The machine was really designed around the use of stratified wire, this is a bit more expensive to purchase. Also the battery backup system works great, but not for very long.
    Hi Shawn,

we are a toolmaking company engaged in design & mfg. of precision stamping tools , & stamped parts. we have a sodick A320D AWT , in good working condition , however is not able to hold close tolerances & no corner control , hence we have to outsource precision work , we need an accuracy of 3-5 microns, good corner control , good finish & a reliable & honest m/c. Speed is not my concern.
    can Robofil 200 serve my purpose ?

Atul
    [email protected]

Hi everybody
    The machine has started. Did a small job, a square, in 3 cuts. But I don't have a wire tension meter so the tension could not be exactly adjusted. So the finish was not that good.
    The next day gave a CTR command for a straight cut. But it is alwags giving erron E660 or E648 But the wire is not broken. Is there some kind of wire breakage sensor somewhere. For E660, wherre is fuse on PCB APMF. There is no fault in anti-diagnostic testing.
    yssvaff

I am new here i have problem, i cut the measure that is tolerated 9.97 mm my teh is E3,H45 but in finish cut mesure is 9.91 mm. I then input E4,H45 but now is mesure 10 mm. What is problem? Robofil 200 please help.

Hello mdynac
    The problem that I had mentioned went away when I changed the batteries. But now the machine has stopped functioning. The machine was showing the power supply error which I neglected. The power supply is out. It is Wier NT200. Do u have by any chance the schematic diagram of the power supply. This PS is quite old design with obsolute components. Help will be appreciated.
    yssvaff

Quote Originally Posted by yssvaff View Post
    Hello mdynac
    The problem that I had mentioned went away when I changed the batteries. But now the machine has stopped functioning. The machine was showing the power supply error which I neglected. The power supply is out. It is Wier NT200. Do u have by any chance the schematic diagram of the power supply. This PS is quite old design with obsolute components. Help will be appreciated.
    yssvaff

no i don't have any schematics for the weir.

for a replacement, use:
    5 Volts DC at 60 amps
    plus/minus 12vdc or 15vdc at live 5 amps each should do.

good luck
    mac
    Registered Linux User #348337
    EMC2 Rocks!!!!

Re: Charmilles Robofil 200 operating process

Hi, Im having the problem right now with my Robofil 290, can you tell me how did you fixed it?

Page 2 of 2 12