585,883 active members*
4,832 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > UHU Servo Controllers > Servo processor "upgrade module" - looking for volonteers.
Page 4 of 4 234
    Hi,
    The PCB's arrived and I've assembled 20 units ready for programming:

/Henrik.

there is life here

H.O.,
    Just wanted you to know that theres still life here. nice looking modules. the next step is to get the word out as to how well they work....
    the wifes home reviewing her options for her next work site & we've been spending time together, getting accustomed to one another after basically nine months of living apart. the down side is that I've been up to my ears working on the honey do's that I let slide. this week I plan to get some shop time in. I need to do a small boat engine repair & then a few hours on the mill project. We went to a Mexican restaurant over the weekend with a large group of friends & I somehow managed to get a touch of food poisoning with the resultant flu like symptoms & a killer headache that lasted for a day & a half. I was the only one who ordered a beef taco salad & as far as I know, the only one who got sick. go figure, I thought I was ordering a safe meal! I'm going to need to set down & review my notes & our emails to figure out where I am on the mill again! thanks for the schematic, that's probably where I'll start.
    Paul

everyone,
    note the high quality of work visible in Henrik's modules. everything I've seen of his show this professional level of quality!!!!
    Paul

Good job, Henrik!!

Best regards to all of you,

Kreutz.

hello henrich,

do you sale them, does it work well and what is the price ?

Hi,
    Yes, I do have modules for sale, the cost is €20/pcs if you buy 3 or more I'll pay the shipping.

I have a limited number of modules "in the field" (around 15). I got one back for repair but I still haven't found what's wrong with it and one beta-tester reported that it looked like the module had problems starting - nothing happend for minutes then it started to work. I haven't heard from him or any of the other beta testers.

So, in short, I'd say it's not a mature and well tested product so it's really up to you to decide. If you can't get them to work the way you want you can send them back (say within 60 days) and I'll refund the money.

/Henrik.

"lost project"

Hello Henrik & All,
    My mill project still languishes, waiting for me to get back out there and do something. my days have been filled with tiling backsplashes, painting, having wallpaper removed & new hung. plus so many other "honey do's" in the recent past that I started to dream about them ! my wife has a joined a peds practice in South Carolina so every month I spend part of the month commuting & spending a week or ten days plus a weekend with her. starting this coming Monday my next ten days will be spent looking after her 100yr old grampa so one of his daughters can have a long overdue break. did I mention we're looking houses in SC...... :violin:
    anyway, I've been using Henrik's modules with great success. they seem to thrive on the higher count encoders I have on my machine. I;ve recommended them in the past & still do.....
    Paul

Well,
    I think that a small cap close your circuit will be a good idea since heuristic tell us they are useless only when you put them !
    Do you accept paypal send me the procedure through MP

Hi,
    There are bypass capacitor across the supply rail very close to both ICs on the PCB if that's what you're worried about. If that's not it then I'm afraid you need to elaborate a bit more about what you mean.

PM sent as requested.

/Henrik.

Page 4 of 4 234