585,585 active members*
4,072 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

software for 6-axis robot

What soft is capable of creating 6-axis toolpath for industrial robots such as KUKA or ABB? For now I knew only RobotMaster. Is there alternative ?

Hi,
    I'm a robot system integrator with lots of skills in robot milling both with KUKA and MOTOMAN. I propose and sell a off-line robot simulator and postprocessor called Eureka http://www.redsrl.net/en/products/so...ts/eureka.html ...just have a look.

Anyway...as a offline simulator software developer with many years of experience I can give you the following list of similar products:

- Robcad
    - Easy-ROB
    - Delmia
    - Workspace 5
    - Camelot - Robsim

Hope this helps,
    Milena.

www.redsrl.net

Hey,

I think you are referring to RobotMaster which is a plug.in to MasterCAM to generate RAPID code (for ABB robots) from a toolpath created in MasterCAM. MasterCAM is a dedicated CAM software for milling and machining. For certain applications, RobotStudio Machining PowerPac can do the job, but in general RobotStudio is not a CAM software that can replace RobotMaster/MasterCAM, see http://www.mastercam.com/ and http://www.robotmaster.com/

Hope it helps.

Maanasi

Dear All

We have a ABB Robot 44-51739

After power ON, we keep getting Connecting to Robot Controller and it fails to get connected

We swithced off, taken out flash card and switched ON, then also we keep getting Connecting to Robot Controller and it fails to get connected, that means presence of Flash card has no effect.

We could open Flash card in Laptop and find contents inside it to be alright with respect to back up we have

Can any one of you please advice ????

Best Regards,

M. Rishikesh

Dear All

We have a ABB Robot 44-51739

After power ON, we keep getting Connecting to Robot Controller and it fails to get connected

We swithced off, taken out flash card and switched ON, then also we keep getting Connecting to Robot Controller and it fails to get connected, that means presence of Flash card has no effect.

We could open Flash card in Laptop and find contents inside it to be alright with respect to back up we have

Compact flash card is causing the problem

Can any one advice please on how to create boot image for flash card ???? so that flash card becomes bootable

Best Regards,

M. Rishikesh