585,930 active members*
4,426 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Problems with Lantek 27 / SQL Server

Problems with Lantek 27 / SQL Server

Please... somebody help me....
    I installed Lantek Expert CAM v27 a thousands times... i tried to do it in 4 computers, but i always receive the same answer... I can´t do a database... the software just don´t recognize the SQL Server... It says that the server doesn´t exist or it says that the SQL server cannot validate the service accounts. What can i do??? i´m usin winXP SP 2......
    I´ve posted some images... it can explain better..... Sorry for my english... Thanks guys

http://img709.imageshack.us/i/capturarrj.png/

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/capturar2.png/

You must have run out of licenses after 1000 installs.
    Wayne Hill

I´ve tried only with one hardlock license... and i tried to many times.. without succes... the liscense is ok... i´m having problems with the sql server.

Is it SQL 2005 express? Have you downloaded the SQL management studio from Microsoft? You can change the SQL administrator password with it. Also check if the SQL agent is running after restart. Update microsoft WinXP to SP3 and install the latest Framework update. That will keep you busy for two hours...
    Wayne Hill

It´s SQL 2005 express... i´ve tried seting another password, and updated windows, but it doesn´t work... i´ve activated the sa login to it... with the password cib1234, but it doesn´t work too..

Smile The Computer ????

Hello to all
    Hi zei_narukami,
    Did you have first installed it at another PC before that ?? Do you have the LANTEK EXPERT cd with you ? Can you run the setup correctly ? Ativirus running ? Firewall ? Cleanned REGEDIT keys from Lantek ? Windows directory without Lantek folder ?
    Check all my questions if you still dont have the solution
    Take care and if you need say something