585,667 active members*
3,974 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > New URL for Micro-Machine-Shop

New URL for Micro-Machine-Shop

Hi Group. my hobby site has moved from http://www.finelinehair.com/home to its new home http://www.micro-machine-shop.com/ I don't sell anything but I appreciate your support never the less. cheers, Alan

Like I had time to get sidetracked there! I was in the middle of cleaning my shop. I surfed the "zone" for a second and saw your link. Now I have looked at every page! Damn you are organized, that is pathetic. People can actually make beautiful and productive things and never make a mess. Makes me want to just give up now. I too have and built my Hobby Cnc Pro board and having a Sherline Mill and Lathe, I really wish I would have done the selectable stepper switches, instead of the unplug and switch. Your work is exemplary. The different ways to set up a vise amazed me. I never would have thought of some of those uses. Your monitor mount was clever also. I am sure that wll inspire me to change a few things in my shop and or in my next project. Great work. I will be bookmarking that link for the future. Thanks, John

Quote Originally Posted by oisyaot View Post
    Hi Group. my hobby site has moved from http://www.finelinehair.com/home to its new home http://www.micro-machine-shop.com/ I don't sell anything but I appreciate your support never the less. cheers, Alan

Wow! Lot of cool stuff there! Where did you find the tool makers screwless vice with the "parallels" ground into the jaws? I like that.
    Wen I was young, I spent most of my money on fast women, slow horses, and cheap booze. The rest of it I just wasted.

New URL for Micro-Machine-Shop

Hi, the small vise with the built-in parallels (as well as many other tools) were purchased frm Enco. They are the best to deal with. Thanks for all your support, guys, regards, Alan

Yup, Enco is hard to beat for service. Thanks!:rainfro:

BTW: Great site you have going there!
    Wen I was young, I spent most of my money on fast women, slow horses, and cheap booze. The rest of it I just wasted.

WOW your tool section gives new meaning to "down to the gnats A$$"

I love your site. Especially the "How to drill a hole" link. I always found that the people who need to read articles like that most are the ones who scoff at the thought of reading them...

But really, great information there. Thanks for all the hard work.

I have found that too . thank you much! alan

Hi Alan,

Glad to know where your site currently resides too. I checked out your résumé on your site-very impressive!

May I make a request concerning the site? It's hard to know when you've updated some pictures/pages, so it requires looking at everything again to spot the new items. (Hey, maybe that's the plan ) Is there any way to flag the latest info so we can go right to it?

Either way, top notch site. Thanks for the effort!

Ian

Very nice website, thanks!

Hi Ian, I have considered noting new sections on the site but it's a nightmare. Some site search pgms will do it automatically but I don't like advertising. Thanks! Alan
    ------------------------------------
    Alan

Cool.
    The best way to learn is trial error.

Smile micro-machine-shop

Hi Ian,

I put a time/date stamp on each page, now. I hope that helps a little, regards, Alan
    Alan

Thanks for the update!

Machine Shop

Each page now has a time & date stamp. A search engine was added, too. thanks, Alan
    Alan