585,761 active members*
4,009 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Syil Manual Mills?

I have been taking a good look at the market for benchtop mills and noticed the Syil. The machine looks interesting and I like the linear slides.

The vendors sites I have looked at don't list the complete lineup of Syil machines and the ones they do list are CNC. I might be interested in a CNC conversion later but at this time I am looking for a higher quality manual machine in the bench top mill market. I have looked at Grizzly, Rong Fu, Enco, Weiss, Smithy, Industrial Hobbies, Wholesale tool, Bolton Hardware, Lathemaster, OTMT, and others. It appears that the bench top mill market must be very hot as most vendors don't have any machines in stock and there is a waiting list.

Syil looks to be making the right moves by offering higher speed spindles and linear slides which are very appealing features.

Where can you find complete detaild info and prices on all the machines Syil offers?

Thanks

Magma-joe

syil manual machine

just saw your posting. I don't see any replies from your posting and would like to know if you found out further info since then?

I am looking for same manual machine that can convert to cnc later. I was drawn towards the Syil machine but can't seem to get any info or if anyone is selling....,

thanks

Syil

Here is the product line. As far as I know, they don't have manual machines.
    SyiL Machine Compare Chart

Quote Originally Posted by magma-joe View Post
    I have been taking a good look at the market for benchtop mills and noticed the Syil. The machine looks interesting and I like the linear slides.

The vendors sites I have looked at don't list the complete lineup of Syil machines and the ones they do list are CNC. I might be interested in a CNC conversion later but at this time I am looking for a higher quality manual machine in the bench top mill market. I have looked at Grizzly, Rong Fu, Enco, Weiss, Smithy, Industrial Hobbies, Wholesale tool, Bolton Hardware, Lathemaster, OTMT, and others. It appears that the bench top mill market must be very hot as most vendors don't have any machines in stock and there is a waiting list.

Syil looks to be making the right moves by offering higher speed spindles and linear slides which are very appealing features.

Where can you find complete detaild info and prices on all the machines Syil offers?

Thanks

Magma-joe

you can visit Syil America | Bench top CNC | Bench top Mill | Used CNC milling machines | CNC Mills for more details...
    we make complete cnc machines,to instead cnc converted mill.
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through