585,715 active members*
4,648 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Which chinese laser machine?

Hi everyone

i want to buy chinese laser but i can not to decide which because i have no experience. I need 120x90cm 60W to engrave and cut acryl max 15mm but occasionally. I have emails from:

artsign - Jinan Artsign
    xyz-tech
    redsail - 120x60 or 150x900
    rabbit laser - 5 emails - 0 answer
    gweike - we have agent in my country, you can buy from him cheaper than from us, i know price in Poland and i send him email that is expansive and i have no email back

Anybody can give me any advice? artsign?xyz?redsail?
    best regards
    Rafal

Hello,i am vivinar from Guangzhou Hanma laser.
    we have the size that you want.
    And our price is reasonable.
    please contact me.
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Hi,

i need similar laser, but little bit smaller, about 900x600, i tried IEHK.net, price is good, but air shipping cost to much (half then machine price). Last laser i bought from JCUT, it was ok, but now i need larger. Does anybody know manufacturer with low prices for transportation by air? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by vlada2 View Post
    Hi,

i need similar laser, but little bit smaller, about 900x600, i tried IEHK.net, price is good, but air shipping cost to much (half then machine price). Last laser i bought from JCUT, it was ok, but now i need larger. Does anybody know manufacturer with low prices for transportation by air? Thank you
    hello,i am vivinar.Please give me the detail airport name and the address?
    Then i can check the certain price.
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Dear Rafal,
    how are you? I am Sunny.
    Did you receive my quote with 1200x900mm laser machine?
    Await for your soon response.
    thanks, sunny

Hi,

Hi Vlada

you can ship machine to Hamburg, about 3 week is in port. This way i want shipping my machine in future. You can go quick to port in Hamburg via Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by skalaa View Post
    Hi Vlada

you can ship machine to Hamburg, about 3 week is in port. This way i want shipping my machine in future. You can go quick to port in Hamburg via Germany.
    yes, but i must pay for bigger car and this cost to much, in last order was air cargo cheaper

yes, but i must pay for bigger car and this cost to much, in last order was air cargo cheaper
    air cargo is exspansive, you can not go with trailer myself?

Hello guys..

If you are trying to get hold of rabbit laser, then you really need to contact the USA branch. They are more responsive and speak better english. www.rabbitlaserusa.com

Rabbit Laser USA has stock, spare parts, support .. in the USA. You can check out the inventory on their web site.

Yes... They sell the 1290 and 9060 size models. The shipping and all other costs are clearly identified in the quote. In most cases, the machine is delivered by the technician and you get the machine setup at your site, on your schedule, with full training. It is worth getting a price quote.

Ray Scott
    [email protected]

if you need to buy laser from China beware of this:ask for a breakdown of coal components, like laser tube, motor, chiller,linear guide ect. some Chinese manufacturers use low quality staff and thats why they are so cheap. without knowing this your machine may not run properly. :rainfro:
    Hi everyone

i want to buy chinese laser but i can not to decide which because i have no experience. I need 120x90cm 60W to engrave and cut acryl max 15mm but occasionally. I have emails from:

artsign - Jinan Artsign
    xyz-tech
    redsail - 120x60 or 150x900
    rabbit laser - 5 emails - 0 answer
    gweike - we have agent in my country, you can buy from him cheaper than from us, i know price in Poland and i send him email that is expansive and i have no email back

Anybody can give me any advice? artsign?xyz?redsail?
    best regards
    Rafal

yes i know about this and for the reason i choose company that have good opinion. And now i wish to know which from this.
    I be grateful for any yours opinion and advice.

best regards

yes i know about this and for the reason i choose company that have good opinion. And now i wish to know which from this.
    I be grateful for any yours opinion and advice.

best regards
    to be honest, i have no experience with them at all. I too looking for laser machine and some of them send me quotation. I got friend in China will do quality checking for me. If you can wait after I get my machine I will tell you my opinion.

zz183613 - all Chinese will tell you that their equipment is perfect and all competitors sell scrap When I was in China I saw how they engrave MADE IN GERMANY on linear guides, which were packed in newspapers on Mandarin

Good laser from China will cost you same amount of $$$ as brand laser. This is not IKEA furniture

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    zz183613 - all Chinese will tell you that their equipment is perfect and all competitors sell scrap When I was in China I saw how they engrave MADE IN GERMANY on linear guides, which were packed in newspapers on Mandarin

Good laser from China will cost you same amount of $$$ as brand laser. This is not IKEA furniture
    haha. it is true most Chinese sell scarabs. I know a guy sell fake LV bags which cost like $50 each. but quality is superb. so I am hoping if I can find a company with good quality but infamous brand.