584,871 active members*
5,052 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hitachi Seiki HT20 Documentation

Looking for Electrical Manual or Schematics for H.S. HT20. Anyone know of a good source?

TIA
    Dave

What year machine? I think i got a elec. manual with my other manuals. No good to me as i own a different model.

Hitachi Seiki HT-20 w/Yasnac LX2 Control ~1985 ... tks

Blue and white? H20 S-II? i've got the manual to a H20 green '82 model i think don't know if its any good to you because its for a fanuc 10t control as far as i know. Let me know if it suits and if it does i'll get it scanned.... Also i don't know if anyone else can help but the reason i've got this manual is because it got mixed up with my machine manuals and as such i dont have the electrical manual for mine. '89 (i think i'll have to double check) H20-SII Yasnac LX2.

It's a Green HT-20, that would be fantastic Higgo!!!

Right looks like we have a winner here! elec. manual is for a 1985 HITEC TURN 20
    Fanuc 10T-F control. I might have to get a copy done by a photocopying store because the thing is huge! i reckon it would take me a good day to scan...

Thanks Higgo ... If you have a paypal account, I can cover the cost.
    [email protected]

I do have paypal but first... Are you in a desperate hurry to get a copy of this book? Otherwise it might pay to wait another week or two and see if anyone else has a digital copy on here. I've found sometimes that it takes a few posts to get people interested in a thread then they'll come forward with some info.
    So... if theres anyone else out there with a digital copy of this book... or knows where to get one... let us know.

what is your machine model?

Quote Originally Posted by mtcalireza View Post
    what is your machine model?
    Hitachi Seiki HT20 w/Yasnac LX2 control

Electrical documentations for Hitachi Seiki NR 32

Hi all.
    Does any one have electrical documents of Hitachi Seiki CNC lathe, model NR 32, year of manufactured: 1990, Yaskawa controller, Seiki: L8804J-3, NC: 07516.20, PC: 31814.02, Systm: 10231-11.
    If yes, pls. contact me at : namnp2007(at)gmail.com
    Thanks for your time.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by higgo View Post
    Right looks like we have a winner here! elec. manual is for a 1985 HITEC TURN 20
    Fanuc 10T-F control. I might have to get a copy done by a photocopying store because the thing is huge! i reckon it would take me a good day to scan...
    Hi Hugo,
    I think you possessed something interesting for me also. My machine is also hitec-turn Type HT20 year 1986 color Green, With CNC FANUC 10TE-F.
    I lost all of datas. I bought the electrical Manuel from a firm in France. They made me pay 540.00€ for it. But I couldn’t get ride from problem.
    We can do mutual exchange if you have all original datas for the machine; I do my best to scan the manuel for you. I need FANUC DATAS AND HITACHI DATA TABLE CONTROL DATA.
    Have a look on front view of my screen and let me know that if they are matching.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DATA TABLE.jpg   CNC Front panel.jpg  

electrical manual

I have a Hitachi Seiki HiTec-20 with Fanuc 3T controller and I would like to purchase (in some form or another) a electrical manual. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

We have Hitachi-Seiki HT-20 Turning Centre with Fanuc 10TEF control.We have lost all the PC Parameters i.e. Timers,Counters,Keep relay,and Data Table .Any one can help in this case?

Prasad Vaidya

Hello,

Please tell me the ladder version you need for the HT20 with fanuc and I will send you what I have.

John

Re: Hitachi Seiki HT20 Documentation

Sorry to restart this old thread but I thought I had better reply since its been so long! The manuals I had were incomplete and also for the wrong original machine I was talking about and therefore not much help to anyone. Posting this just in case anyone was getting there hopes up for no reason. I've since sold the machine. Sorry all.

Hello,

Please if Someone can help, I need NC and
    PC parameters for this machine

Hitec-turn Type HT20 year 1986 color Green, With CNC FANUC 10TE-F

Thank you

Jolulank
    My email address [email protected]

QUOTE=shas595;1257983]Hello,

Please tell me the ladder version you need for the HT20 with fanuc and I will send you what I have.

John[/QUOTE]
    www.doctornumerico.com
    cnc physicians