585,728 active members*
5,060 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EdgeCam > code wizzard Siemens

code wizzard Siemens

Hello All,

This will be my first post on this community.
    So hello to all of you.
    We recently purchased a Univers 5 from Unisign, and now i am searching for a code wizzard file for a Siemens 810 M control or something simular.

I hope somone can help me.

A new Code Wizard template for Siemens mill controls was added to the factory software at Edgecam 2010 R1. This is an excellent template to start with if you are constructing a new post. Many of the posts built prior to 2010 R1 version were based on the ISO template and required major work to correct. So, check any posts that you get to see if they are based on the ISO or newer Siemens template. You can do that easily by opening the post in Edgecam's Code Wizard and choosing Properties from the Help menu.

I've built a post for a 5 axis mill with a Siemens 840D control using the new Siemens template, and very pleased with the abilities in the Code Wizard. You can contact me if you are interested in purchasing the post.

You may also consider contacting your reseller?

I just need a basic code wizzard for a 3 axis siemens ISO control, the 810M is a older kind of control.
    Im able to make the required adaptions myself.

Unfortunatly we have no service contract, so the reseller is a expensive option

Hi,
    I have also a Siemens 840DE controller. Ask you to show me some quick steps to build this post.
    When I build this post, the Z axes is not correct in 4 axes. (wrap machining).
    How can I solve this?
    Pls, contact me to [email protected]

Thanks
    BASSAM

Quote Originally Posted by jsanders View Post
    A new Code Wizard template for Siemens mill controls was added to the factory software at Edgecam 2010 R1. This is an excellent template to start with if you are constructing a new post. Many of the posts built prior to 2010 R1 version were based on the ISO template and required major work to correct. So, check any posts that you get to see if they are based on the ISO or newer Siemens template. You can do that easily by opening the post in Edgecam's Code Wizard and choosing Properties from the Help menu.

I've built a post for a 5 axis mill with a Siemens 840D control using the new Siemens template, and very pleased with the abilities in the Code Wizard. You can contact me if you are interested in purchasing the post.

You may also consider contacting your reseller?

Quote Originally Posted by sinan-ba View Post
    Hi,
    I have also a Siemens 840DE controller. Ask you to show me some quick steps to build this post.
    When I build this post, the Z axes is not correct in 4 axes. (wrap machining).
    How can I solve this?
    Pls, contact me to [email protected]

Thanks
    BASSAM
    I'd suggest that you work with the support staff where you purchased Edgecam. 4 axis simultaneous machining works fine and is supported with the adaptive Siemens Code Wizard template, but knowledge of both the CNC machine control and CAM software is important to properly integrate post functions.

Hello BDsaint
    I have a Siemens 810M Controller and all technical information pls let me know what exactly you are looking for. you can mail me on [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by BDsaint View Post
    Hello All,

This will be my first post on this community.
    So hello to all of you.
    We recently purchased a Univers 5 from Unisign, and now i am searching for a code wizzard file for a Siemens 810 M control or something simular.

I hope somone can help me.
    Hello BDsaint
    I have a Siemens 810M Controller and all technical information pls let me know what exactly you are looking for. you can mail me on [email protected]