585,906 active members*
3,739 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cool 3 hours on the machine, or....

3 minutes talking to your buddies.....how can you go wrong?

Invert-A-Bolt™ Products is announcing the creation of the "Make a Buck!" appreciation program!
    Want to share in our success? How about introducing your friends, co-workers, and basically everyone you know to Invert-A-Bolt™ fasteners?

We are offering a $75 finders fee for simply talking about our fasteners. Please click on www.invert-a-bolt.com/referrals.shtml for all the details. Find out how YOU can put some bucks in your pocket TODAY.

Also, any feedback on the program would be appreciated...comments, suggestions, etc.

Why not offer some for trial and then get responce from people, I know i would test them out, but i will not buy them for hobby machine.

Maybe you can do a give-away contest for members of CNCzone? Or for a review posted here- http://www.cnczone.com/reviews/index.php ?

Thanks for the input Joe2000che! We provide samples to anyone that asks! Almost everyone that calls in (toll free 877-462-BOLT) gets a sample if it seems they have a legitimate application. We provide samples because there is an amazing relationship between seeing/holding/using these fasteners and actually putting them to use. Almost EVERYONE that gets a sample ends up using them some way or other. Sometimes it takes some time and they sit on someone's desk as a paperweight for a while, but eventually they start using them!

Regarding the "Make a Buck!" program - we are simply encouraging folks to talk about the product - you can't beat word of mouth. It cost the participants nothing and in this case, pays! :cheers:

CNCAdmin-
    We're open to all kinds of ways to promote our products!
    Regarding the give away, Give me some idea of what you're talking about....
    What are the parameters, etc?
    As far as product reviews go, How does that work?

The Invert-A-Bolt™ fasteners are so versatile and useful in so many ways (see our testimonial page: www.invert-a-bolt.com/testimon.shtml), it seems a shame not to expose as many machinists, programmers, tool designers, manufacturers as we can. That's why we're delighted to have the opportunity to share with the members of CNCzone.com!

I have an application for which I would love to use your fasteners, but they are too big... Are there any plans for making some in say 10-32?

10-32 Invert-A-Bolt™ Fastener

mgamber-
    Thanks for the request!
    We're always trying to guage the market for other sizes that our customers would benefit from. Even though we don't currently stock the 10-32 fastener, we could certainly make it to order. Our 5/16" fasteners happened that way. We made them to order for a customer, then continued to stock them. There are a few questions that require answers to proceed: quantity, torque, strength, delivery expectations? It would be super if you e-mail me privately or call toll free 877-462-BOLT? ask for Rick.

Twistr, may be a bit off topic here but anyway....when someone makes a purchase, lets just say around the $200 range, are the left handed taps needed to install these encluded?

Or do you recommend not using a tap, but rather a thread mill?
    Dustin B.
    ================
    I hear and I forget.
    I see and I remember.
    I do and I understand.

Invert-A-Bolt™ Fastener preparation

DAB_Design -
    No question is O/T for us!
    Regarding your inquiry- we offer left-hand taps on our web-site as a separate purchase. They can also be purchased in combination with a spot-drill and step-drill which is all you need to prep the hole in the fixture plate. We have no preference regarding thread-milling versus tapping. Some customers use thread-mills exclusively, both for the threads in the fixture and the threads in the receiving part. Thanks for your interest.....