585,557 active members*
3,461 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Looking for MN Machinist to make 2x control panels

Looking for MN Machinist to make 2x control panels

Looking for a machinist in or near the Metro Minnesota area that can make two panels for my new CNC motor controller box. rear panel with several cutouts for round, square and D-Sub type connectors. Front panel with round and square holes for switches, controls, meters etc. Panels approx 17" wide and 5" high made from thin aluminum stock.

I am on a low budget but might be able to exchange services if you need electronics work etc.

Can supply AutoCAD drawings if needed. I can hack and slash with a dremel tool and drill bits but i am looking for something a bit nicer looking.

Zc

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Cool View Post
    Looking for a machinist in or near the Metro Minnesota area that can make two panels for my new CNC motor controller box. rear panel with several cutouts for round, square and D-Sub type connectors. Front panel with round and square holes for switches, controls, meters etc. Panels approx 17" wide and 5" high made from thin aluminum stock.

I am on a low budget but might be able to exchange services if you need electronics work etc.

Can supply AutoCAD drawings if needed. I can hack and slash with a dremel tool and drill bits but i am looking for something a bit nicer looking.

Zc
    How small is your budget?

PM Sent