585,762 active members*
4,129 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > Slow response from CNC Fusion?

Slow response from CNC Fusion?

Has anyone else had problems recently getting a timely response from CNC Fusion? I've sent several emails (and even placed a $700+ order), but haven't received a reply or tracking information. Is that normal? I got the impression they were known for great customer service/response... just wondering.

I also looked quickly for a phone number on their website, but didn't find one. It looked like they preferred email as the contact method.

JWeb

Humm im going to be placing a order for a x3 delux kit next week and this does not fill me with much confidence! I hope they are just on holiday or something..

did you try Michael's forum you might be able to contact him there

I just received an email from Michael. As you may know, he was offering free shipping and indicated he got hammered. I'm sure he was just really busy and I was being impatient!

JWeb

I've exchanged three e-mails with him in the last two days and as usual he's been very helpful.

His replies seem to come in the evening.

I think he has a day job.

Just give him a little time.

I as well have had no response from an email. I forgot to add the g540 option in my order and sent an email to add it. I hope he reads the email before it gets sent out.

I have full confidence on them based on the reviews I have read, just probably super busy.

Eternal, you have nothing to worry about IMHO, besides their kits are awesome. I saw this posting on his forums regarding lead times (it is an old post though):

http://cncfusion.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=470

i've been in contact with him from about 3 months...before i've sent my order....
    his email replies are slow...dont know the reason, but, thats the way it is...

i have placed my order on the Oct 23, and as he mentioned in his email "Kits normally ship out less than two weeks from order date."....
    although he is helpfull, but, i have not heard about the tracking number or any info on order shipping...

it is two weeks now.....

I personally prefer to keep people posted...and if the product takes more time, than i should receive an update....

anyway, lets see if i receive any update from him....

Yea, seems like it takes a while-or other manufacturers are spoiling us? probably makes everything to order as it comes.