585,702 active members*
4,445 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > CNC Machine Related Electronics > How I fixed my Chinese TB6560 controller (updated)
Page 24 of 45 14222324252634

TB6560 board fix

Hi all,

Ok I finally figured out how to solve my problem.. After all this time , I could not get this turd ball to run so I ordered a Gecko drive 540 or whatever you call it.
    It's on the way. Wished like hell I would of shelled out the extra bucks for it in the first place. I bought mine for $239 from Automation Technology Inc. | Stepper Motors, Servo Motors, CNC Stepper Motors, Stepper Drivers, CNC Kits, Stepper Kits Automation Technology Inc and with shipping and tax it came up to $270 - ish. I'm not associated with Gecko or Kelling Just a guy who wants things to work when I pay for them. From the reviews I've read about the drive, I have no doubt it will be a real jewel.

I have a question I want to know technically what benefit Transistor came out with the pin clk and entered the pinTQ2
    &
    Resistors and the pull down with the pull up in this circuit and thank you all

This design has a question to be

Approved for this transistor and what about the Resistors and the pull down with the pull up despite the fact that datasheet recall pull down just

Quote Originally Posted by memohope View Post
    Approved for this transistor and what about the Resistors and the pull down with the pull up despite the fact that datasheet recall pull down just
    Post a link to the schematic.

thank you H500
    This is the circle

ultrashare.NET - Simple Free File Hosting
    Also why the diode is used as indicated in the drawing attached to No. 3 and the datasheet says it is inside the driver's (pag24&25 datasheet 2011-01-18)

The site won't allow me to get the image without their spyware download manager. Please post your drawing here, or on a site like photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by H500 View Post
    The site won't allow me to get the image without their spyware download manager. Please post your drawing here, or on a site like photobucket.
    just have to be sneaky to snag it, here it is for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails qariya-916669d429.jpg  

Very clever. I will need to learn javascript one day!

I have a question I want to know technically what benefit Transistor came out with the pin clk and entered the pinTQ2
    I'm guessing that they are trying to reduce the current when the motor is not moving. Looks like a bad way to do it. It might interfere with the chip's intended operation.

Resistors and the pull down with the pull up in this circuit and thank you all
    I think it prevents voltage from reaching Vdd. Totally unnecessary. It looks like a bad design.

Also why the diode is used as indicated in the drawing attached to No. 3 and the datasheet says it is inside the driver's (pag24&25 datasheet 2011-01-18)
    If fast diodes are used, they carry the recirculation current, so that the chip will run cooler. If the diodes are the cheap slow type, then they either do nothing, or the shoot through will eventually damage the chip.

Thank you very much H500
    But is the use diodes chip inside Is it better to have used I am alsofrom the outside
    You prefer not to use the transistor is not it
    Why in modification the added buffer after optical isolators on the clock
    Why in modification the enable became from vcc, not ground
    What is the difference if continued deep switch on the ground or vcc for(TQ1;TQ2;M1;M2;DCY1;DCY2)
    This picture

Thank you very much H500
    But is the use diodes chip inside Is it better to have used I am alsofrom the outside
    If you use diodes, they must be Schottky type. Cheap 1n4001 types might damage the chip.

You prefer not to use the transistor is not it
    Which?
    Why in modification the added buffer after optical isolators on the clock
    Remove noise
    Why in modification the enable became from vcc, not ground
    So chip will always be enabled.
    What is the difference if continued deep switch on the ground or vcc for(TQ1;TQ2;M1;M2;DCY1;DCY2)
    I don't understand your question.

Thank you H500

I don't understand your question.

These pins (TQ1; TQ2; M1; M2; DCY1; DCY2) connected at the closure of the switch on the ground and in another schematic I saw the connected to vcc
    What is the difference between the connect of the switch on the ground and the vcc

Drawing attached as I have referred to three things
    They

Drawing attached as I have referred to three things
    They
    1 Why the modification is disconnect the transistor and the usefulness of this transistor
    2 Why put resistors pull down and there is inside the chip resistors on these pins pull down
    3 Is do not need this diode to another group on the vcc with its
    If the motor continued to chip direct without going to happen problem? because it is found inside the chip
    thank H500

These pins (TQ1; TQ2; M1; M2; DCY1; DCY2) connected at the closure of the switch on the ground and in another schematic I saw the connected to vcc
    What is the difference between the connect of the switch on the ground and the vcc
    The position of each switch depends on how you want the chip to work. For example, if tq1 and tq2 are at Vcc, current is reduced to 20%. Look at the datasheet for other settings.

1 Why the modification is disconnect the transistor and the usefulness of this transistor
    The transistor looks like it is suppose to reduce the motor current when not stepping. It was probably removed because it does not work.

2 Why put resistors pull down and there is inside the chip resistors on these pins pull down
    They are not needed. The designer made a mistake.

3 Is do not need this diode to another group on the vcc with its
    If the motor continued to chip direct without going to happen problem? because it is found inside the chip
    The diodes are not needed. The chip has them built in.

Thank you really a great man

I should mention again, that placing the the 74hc14 on the LED side of the optocouplers is a VERY bad design. It will make the optos completely useless.

The diodes are not needed. The chip has them built in.

Why is the status of the diodes output is also the design incorrectly
    Is it not better to put optical isolators after lpt then 74hc14
    As drawing

http://robozone.su/uploads/posts/200...371706_sch.jpg

Page 24 of 45 14222324252634