585,942 active members*
3,208 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fine Line Automation Closed?

Hey all, I wanting to buy a kit from them and can't get in touch. I have tried contacting them three times with no luck. Are they still in business? How are there 2x3 kits, any good? Thanks, Sal

I exchanged email with Nate just last week. I'm assembling one of his FLA200 kits.

Quote Originally Posted by spm View Post
    Hey all, I wanting to buy a kit from them and can't get in touch. I have tried contacting them three times with no luck. Are they still in business? How are there 2x3 kits, any good? Thanks, Sal
    They could be taking some extra holiday and vacation time off. Sounds like they have been staying busy lately.

CarveOne
    CarveOne
    http://www.carveonecncwoodcraft.com

Nate's been busy at work (Fine Line is his "night and weekend" business... much like my guitar/pickup company). I've been bugging him since I bought my FLA-200 and he's usually been pretty good at getting back to me but from what he's told me he's been swamped so I'm sure he'll get back to you soon... although it doesn't take much to respond to an email... but I digress... Nate's a good guy and, much like myself, seems to get himself into a "crap I've got so much to do and no time to do it" pickle... just wait it out he'll get back to you.

Sorry about the lack of communication. This is still very much a night and weekend business and I sometimes let emails slip especially if I have kit deadlines, but I assure you Fine Line Automation is still alive. I am catching up on emails today and I would expect an answer soon.
    www.finelineautomation.com

well sometimes it takes a few days but you always get back to me which is good... sure beats the horror stories i've read about the dude from pcnc automation and all the people he screwed a few years back... at least we know we're getting a good quality product from you, Nate :rainfro: