507,855 active members
2,343 visitors online
Register for free
Login
    Registered

New Upgrated cnc lathe and Mill

The Best From Comparison, Pls view attachment.

Taiwan How-Mau was established in 1988 from Taipei, Taiwan. We are specializing in small CNC milling machine, lathe machine for the hobbyist, the small industrial business or education. We already have more than 20 models in our machines. We are developing in the FIVE-AIXS machine, USB Controller System, Digitizing Probe System and Tools Measurement System, etc.

We will have the best service to introduce our machines by our term and let you get the best price when you order from us. Now, we have the North America Distributor who can support the best service for you here. We are also looking for more partners who would like to open the market in the world with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us as below:

HM CNC SYSTEMS LLC.
    www.hmcnc.net
    info@hmcnc.net

We look forward to have a good business with you in next future.

Registered

how could we return to ur warm response

Dear friends,
    Thanks very much for your attention to W-1073 booth in IMTS and Taiwan HowMau CNC machine. During IMTS, our products received very good evaluation to performance and price from visitors. They are very satisfied with machine working on-the-scene demonstration and give quite valuable comments. As a return to visitors’ warm response to our products, we will take our efforts to manufacture best machines which meet markets demands. Thanks again.
    mill@diylife.com.tw
    http://www.atron.com.tw
    http://diylife.en.alibaba.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01172.JPG   DSC01175.JPG   DSC01180.JPG  

Registered
    I am a Sri Lankan. I have more than two and half years working experience under the cnc (turning Center funuc control) machineries at Thailand. Also I have attended many international show such as Metalex, Taitroic Chennai as machine installation technician. Now I have lost my job due this ecconomy, I like to join with any job such a technical site if i got. if you need anybody my CV, please contact via my email: asfar_m@msn.com

Registered
    Let's see how HM-135 CNC milling working.