584,842 active members*
4,110 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > My company want to buy CNC Tube/Pipe bending machine

My company want to buy CNC Tube/Pipe bending machine

Hello every one

first time here. Need some help. my company want to buy CNC Tube/Pipe bending machine. Bending will be for Plant piping installation, so it will not be same bending routine repeated on and on, rather each bending would be different.
    Pipe dia may range from 2 in to 12 in or more. It would be a big plus if other forming actions on pipe could be performed on same machine.
    Which international companies are good and is it possible to bend such a wide range of diameters on same machine?

Thanks

Zeni

Pines Pipe benders are a large company here that specialize in CNC pipe benders.
    http://www.pines-mfg.com/faq.html
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Thanks a lot.

Tube and pipe benders are scaled in ranges. You want to go from 2" to l2" thats a heck of a range. You may need 2 machines. Are you looking to bend tight radius bends or very gradual. IE low D or High D bends, do you need mandrel bending or open bending with some tube distortion. If your not doing production runs start looking at a china made machine, soory to say that but they have the market price and size wise right now. A mandrel bender in 12" is a huge chunk of money you may want to look at a induction bender in that size if tight radius is not required.

There are several makes of tube benders. What type of work are you mostly doing and how are you doing it now? If you need some help, I sell new and used machines give me a call or email me... (205) 337-8520 or [email protected]

That 12" pipe is big.

Thanks a lot for reply. Yes, you are right, after some research on the net, now I know it is not going to be that simple. According to the knowledge i gathered the price of CNC full automatic start to rise steeply after 3 in dia pipe and above 6 inch dia machines are not very common.
    So my guess is the right choice may be CNC machine for upto 4 inch dia and semi automatic or manual machine for larger dia. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also can some one please give me some idea of prices of new and used (reliable and of reputed company).
    Thanks

hallo Zenni , we also sell tube bending machine from taiwan , if you have drawing application, maybe we can found the right machine for your application, because we also have agent in pakistan.

u can check our website. YING LIN Machine Industrial Co., Ltd - ????????????.

Thank you

[email protected]

Dear Zeni,

Have you finalised pipe bending machine
    If open,please contact
    We can world class PINES,USA pipe benders
    With regards

K.Sitharaman

Tube Benders

We also specialize in new/rebuild/ and retrofit CNC Tube bending machines. Please visit us online at Pyramid Tubular Technolgies Inc. - Tube Benders, Tube Bender Rebuilds, New Tube Benders, Pipe Bending or call us at (810)732-6335.