584,817 active members*
4,691 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

aluminium cnc quote required

hi, this is a very quick post, i need a rough estimate to produce/turn a number of aluminium units. the units are all the same, but need a general per unit price. i have no proper plans as of yet, i need to work out if this will be economically viable before spending on the 3d scanning etc.. the unit has been printer scanned and has measurements and comes as a jpeg- remember, this is a pre project enquiry. i am based in the u.k. but have no problem with the units being produced overseas. i am looking at having 50 units to start with. there are also 2 other templates to quote for, but these will be added within the week for quotes assuming this quote falls within my estimated budget. i will hopefully be able to add proper files soon.please pm me for the file. thanks.

So you'd like a quote, but don't have any sizes, prints, type of aluminum, etc. ARE YOU KIDDING!!!? If we could read minds we wouldn't need to be fabricators/machinists/welders.

My best guess is going to be somewhere between 1 cent and 1 million dollars. Close enough for ya? Come back when you have a print and a little common sense.

file has sizes, also a scanned image of unit. like i said, this is a precursor to me getting the proper technical drawings drawn up. as i'm sure i stated in my first post.

How about attaching the file?

hi, i have now taken a lot of clear photos of the templates as well as put on some measurements so hopefully that will help greatly. thankyou to all who have pm'd me, i have now replied and enclosed link to the album so you can have a look. i will try to answer pm's a bit faster from now on-been a bit busy. thanks again.

hello mate if you send me the pics will have a look, i'm sure we can come up with a way of fitting your budget. my email address is [email protected]

cheers

benjamin