585,949 active members*
3,999 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Recommendations for small chinese router

Recommendations for small chinese router

Hi there,

I was looking into importing a 600mm*900mm chinese router these days. As more as I am researching, the more I am getting confused. Is there some company who is kind of a market-leader? Who is it? Who has the most professional and precise manufacturing facilities? Where does Excitec stand here? Could you please let me know your experiences mainly with the precision of the machines? Primarily my options are Jcut, QuickCnc, Tigertech or Excitech - but all recommendations; apart from manufacturers themselves, is very welcome.

Speaking about marketing: Most threads about that subject are infested by viral marketing, so I wonder whether this might be a good new start for sharing some truths.

Thanks a million, Big Bo

Hear Hear

Yes please advise

Hi HerrBo,

Did you find a good machine?

I asked the same question and didn't get a real answer. I'm not sure if maybe people won't comment on them because they are imported and of lower quality, but am looking for the same answers. I'm looking at the 3020 on ebay, but want to find a thread on it before making the plunge!

Quote Originally Posted by brewvegas View Post
    I asked the same question and didn't get a real answer. I'm not sure if maybe people won't comment on them because they are imported and of lower quality, but am looking for the same answers. I'm looking at the 3020 on ebay, but want to find a thread on it before making the plunge!
    I think Redsail is a good choose for 3020 mini cnc router

Quote Originally Posted by HerrBo View Post
    Hi there,

I was looking into importing a 600mm*900mm chinese router these days. As more as I am researching, the more I am getting confused. Is there some company who is kind of a market-leader? Who is it? Who has the most professional and precise manufacturing facilities? Where does Excitec stand here? Could you please let me know your experiences mainly with the precision of the machines? Primarily my options are Jcut, QuickCnc, Tigertech or Excitech - but all recommendations; apart from manufacturers themselves, is very welcome.

Speaking about marketing: Most threads about that subject are infested by viral marketing, so I wonder whether this might be a good new start for sharing some truths.

Thanks a million, Big Bo
    Dear friend,

You can add my skype david02162 or msn:[email protected] ,we are leading manufacturer of cnc router in china, i hope i can help you to find a suitable cnc