585,715 active members*
4,345 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Two laser tube 60w and 130w on one machine ...

Question Two laser tube 60w and 130w on one machine ...

Hello to all members,
    I am e new in here and i want to buy 2 sets machines from China, one is the cnc router machine 1325 that confirmed with SUDA and one is the laser co2 machine that still we could not made a good decision ...
    I write my demand below please guide and help me

two laser tubes install on one machine, one laser tube is 60w for engraving and other one is 130w for cutting, the laser tubes don't work at the same time, and work as separately, when 60w is engraving 130w stopped and when 130w is cutting 60w stopped. size of working table is almost 130cmx250cm.

Because two laser tubes add on Y axis, Y axis weight will be heavier than a machine with one laser tube.

I talked with many manufacturers and all told me that we can make it, but i am questions,

1- the laser machine has two laser tubes on Y axis and size is 250cmx130cm and Y axis move with laser tubes, Is result good for engraving? if no, why? (this question is important for us, please kindly explain more)
    2- Is suitable 130w laser tube for cutting 20mm thickness acrylic?
    3- Do machine need auto focus?

If you can do it, please send me your offer, online_kharazmi[at]yahoo[dot]ca
    Thanks so much.

Arrow Laser Engraving/Cutting Machine

Quote Originally Posted by kharazmi View Post
    1- Is result good for engraving? if no, why? (this question is important for us, please kindly explain more)
    2- Is suitable 130w laser tube for cutting 20mm thickness acrylic?
    3- Do machine need auto focus?

Hello Kharazmi,

Here is the answer for your question:
    1- 60W laser tube is good for engraving, even say better than biger Watt laser tubes, cause the laser beam is fine and the spot size is smaller.
    2- 130W laser tube is suitable for cutting 20mm thickness acrylic, no probelm at all.
    3- Auto focus is almost non-useful for laser machine, especially for laser cutting machine.

Hope my answer will be helpful to you.
    CNC Routers,Laser Cutters/Engravers manufacturer.

Smile

Hello, If the mainboard is compatible, and you change the power supply, you can make it.

Question

Hello to all kind friends,

Really, we don't know who says true! because some manufacturers say it's no problem and we can do it, and other some say the problems make for laser machine in future ... !

Please give your comments and your opinions here no by email or private message.
    As you know the acrylic size is 124cmx224cm, the size of laser machine 130cmx250cm is perfect, but is it suitable for both working, engraving and cutting??? or it's better that we choose a machine with size 130cmx90cm???
    Notice, the machine has lifting table (for 250cmx130cm is 130cmx90cm of working table and for 130cmx90cm is full working table) and rotary with diameter 15cm and length 50cm, water chiller CW5200 dor 130w and CW3000 for 60w and red dot and other equipments ...

Smile my suggestion

hello guy,

As for your problem,i know clear about it! So the following is my suggestions:
    Firstly, you buy this kind of machine with 2 laser tubes, that is ok to use.This is an good idea.

Secondly, if you worry about this kind of machine with 2 laser tube. you can buy 2 machine, one is 60w and another is bigger power like 100w or 130w.
    it will not cost you much money than one machine with 2 laser heads.

Lastly,i want to say that every coin has two sides. For whichi one you will buy depends on what is your most use of this kind of machine!

hope my suggestion can help you!
    Have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by kharazmi View Post
    Hello to all kind friends,

Really, we don't know who says true! because some manufacturers say it's no problem and we can do it, and other some say the problems make for laser machine in future ... !

Please give your comments and your opinions here no by email or private message.
    As you know the acrylic size is 124cmx224cm, the size of laser machine 130cmx250cm is perfect, but is it suitable for both working, engraving and cutting??? or it's better that we choose a machine with size 130cmx90cm???
    Notice, the machine has lifting table (for 250cmx130cm is 130cmx90cm of working table and for 130cmx90cm is full working table) and rotary with diameter 15cm and length 50cm, water chiller CW5200 dor 130w and CW3000 for 60w and red dot and other equipments ...

yes,its surely can be,but just the laser tube have two outlight beam ,are not one beam.

Now our facotry are already production for 300w refillable co2 lasertube.

can be always repeated refill recharge use of 100W 130w 150w 300w CO2 refillable Laser Tube,Replace the traditional CO2 laser tube,Self-inflation system,3years span life.Newest CO2 Laser.

Pls contact with us imm,we are here waiting for you.

Email: [email protected] skype is cheapwholesaleschina
    chat online with me use hotmail or skype

[email protected]

Mobile 86(0)13282017771 direct call me