584,846 active members*
4,563 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Traub-Experts

Hi to everybody,

today we joint your community. We are a Traub-Service in germany and could support you in any questions of Traub machines.
    I don´t know how check out to make a new category for Traub here, or if it is shurely necessary to do this, but in case of it, please could somebody tell an admin ?

So first regards to all busy people an if you need something post in Index actually.

Traub-Experts

We are trying to get TNS30 going here in Canada. Turned it on last week and it had many alarms so i shut it off until I can get more time to look at it. We ran two of these years ago and are just out of practice I think. Glad to see the word Traub on this forum.

John

Loved my old Traub A-25's.

Never had to reboot them, not once. Didn't have to program them off-line. Didn't have to worry about software updates or OS compatibility.

Ah, the days of oil drippin' off your elbow and a floor covered with kitty litter.

so by the way, post any alarm and question, I can not promise to be present here everey day, but will look frequently and o my very best. : )

Hartmut

Quote Originally Posted by fizzissist View Post
    Loved my old Traub A-25's.

Never had to reboot them, not once. Didn't have to program them off-line. Didn't have to worry about software updates or OS compatibility.

Ah, the days of oil drippin' off your elbow and a floor covered with kitty litter.
    That´s what Traub made famous, the good old runners. : ) But we do only CNC, because of what you say, the old ones are still running for itself.

What spare parts should we keep on hand for Traub TNL26? After about a year of running, we seem to be having frequent maintenance issues. Technician availability is a problem. So, having a good supply of parts on hand when the technicain finally arrives should get us up and running again 1-2 days sooner.

Would this include maybe some help getting an Index GE65 running?

I think I just need the subroutines and maybe some sequencing to be honest. The machine data went in fine I can home both turrets, but it errors when I try to home the C-axis. After homing both turrets I can manually input the spindle, movement on both turrets and activate the live tooling but can't access the c-axis.

help

Quote Originally Posted by Traub-Experts View Post
    so by the way, post any alarm and question, I can not promise to be present here everey day, but will look frequently and o my very best. : )

Hartmut
    hello
    i need help about traub tnm42 i just to know how to set up the machien and how works the feed finguer mechnaism thanks

if you have any sketch about the traub tnm42 od the how to set up the feed finger

TRaub TND 300 - TX 8F - white flashing screen

Hello !

I hope this thread is active, We have at school serious problem with our Traub TND 300 and would be very good if someone can may help us. Once the NC unit did not start. The NC panel is dead, screen is flashing white, however fan and lights starts good. We tried to check out electricity/is good, fuses/good, connectors/good but machine´s screen is still only flashing white after pressing NC start button. Does anybody met with this problem or know how to solve it?

Thank much for ny answer

Marek

Hi
    We have a TRAUB TVC 200 and we are looking for the user manual of this machine
    do you have a copy of it
    thank you in advance

Hi
    We are looking for the user manual of TRAUB TVC200
    can you help us find a copy of it

Hi, can any one tell me how to input parameters in to TX8F control on a Traub machine?

Quote Originally Posted by rbaccouche View Post
    Hi
    We have a TRAUB TVC 200 and we are looking for the user manual of this machine
    do you have a copy of it
    thank you in advance
    Did you find a copy of the manual. How do you home tool changer ?

SET TOOL MAGAZINE REFER. POINT

Quote Originally Posted by rbaccouche View Post
    Hi
    We are looking for the user manual of TRAUB TVC200
    can you help us find a copy of it
    Do you know how to SET TOOL MAGAZINE REFER. POINT ?

Just wondering, how does/did the TNL 16G (TX8-F) compare to the old style Citizen L20 VI or VII (Mits 320 control, pre-1995)? Obviously the Traub can hold more tools, and from what I can see the operator interface and programing feels a bit more like using a conventional lathe rather than an automatic swiss?

Would you mind send to me TRAUB TNS65 TX8-D documents please?

[email protected]

Re: Traub-Experts

We own a TNM-28 with TX-8H Control. I have all of the manuals from Index for the Machine, but they seem to be lacking some basics. I am not familiar with the machine and would like to simply learn how to Home out the axis, and MDI a short program for running the spindle and moving the tool slides.
    Is there any training literature available for this machine that is translated into English? The service tech sent to install the machine from Index was not familiar with the control but was able to level it and get the stagmag lined up. The machine is fully functional, but I don't know how to operate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Traub-Experts View Post
    Hi to everybody,

today we joint your community. We are a Traub-Service in germany and could support you in any questions of Traub machines.
    I don´t know how check out to make a new category for Traub here, or if it is shurely necessary to do this, but in case of it, please could somebody tell an admin ?

So first regards to all busy people an if you need something post in Index actually.

Traub-Experts
    Hello
    I have a TNS 30/42 ,
    the machine was running but all the L.E.D lights on the operators panel were flashing during the machine cycle .
    when cycle finished i powered down the machine and turned power back on , i now have only the monitor working , there are no alarms on screen , but the function buttons are not lit up and inoperative . thus cannot get drives on .
    all relays in the cabinet are on as usual.
    any help is appreciated thankyou
    desmond

Hi desmond,
    normally the problems is caused by the Interface-Board you can see inside on the bottom of the Panel, if you open the lower plate lke a book
    you will see it. Justmark the connectors, remove them and get the board out and clean it, the most times there is a loosen screw form the board above or a cutting on the board and cause this.
    If it not work this way maybe you need a new one.

Regards
    H.Sausmikat
    HS CNC SERVICE UG
    www.hs-cnc-service.com

Page 1 of 2 12