585,676 active members*
5,961 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

meldas m0 memory over label..

Hello!
    I have a problem with my control M0, when I write a program in MDI, can't save it, allways comes some notification like memory over, over label or something like that. When I tryed DNC comm same problem, over label. I'm afraid that something's wrong with my memory. I'm new at this control and can't find myself in it. Wrote all parameters from start, need to write cycles again and so on.. Looked like all programs were erased, erased all again but no help. If someone know's what could it be please help!

Either you're filling your memory to beyond it's capacity or your system parameters are set for a memory size that your hardware does not support.

If you're certain your system parameters are ok then maybe you can just do a memory re-format.

I don't know where I'm doing wrong. How to reformat memory? The control was battery empty for about a year, and we set up new parameters from list. I also erased all programs and cycles again and says on screen nothing in memory. Also says 0CHR in teh corner. Is that ok?

Go to the ERASE page and initialize the individual memory areas by typing the number of the memory area in the first bracket and then INIT in the next.

You have most likely lost all canned cycles and they will need to be typed by hand from the manual.

Re: meldas m0 memory over label..

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
    I don't know where I'm doing wrong. How to reformat memory? The control was battery empty for about a year, and we set up new parameters from list. I also erased all programs and cycles again and says on screen nothing in memory. Also says 0CHR in teh corner. Is that ok?
    Just curious if you were able to solve this problem. I am currently having the same issue and would like to fix it.