585,741 active members*
4,928 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Hitachi Seiki Parts, Support and Manuals

Exclamation Hitachi Seiki Parts, Support and Manuals

Hi Hitachi Seiki Users!:wave:
    I visited CNCZONE and noticed that a number of Hitachi Seiki Users have many questions and needs. I am the owner of CyberCNC Machinery Sales, Inc. and we can usually help with parts, manuals, tech proceedures, etc. Our company purchased a huge amount of Hitachi Seiki USA inventory, including all customer machine files, all of the parts inventory, and much more. We also hired and moved to Wisconsin Mr. Jeff Kale, who managed parts and service for hitachi Seiki USA, and is our general manager. Please visit our website below for more information:
    CyberCNC - Hitachi Seiki Parts

We have over 7,000 part numbers in stock for Hitachi Seiki Machines and controls. If we don't have something, 95% of the time, we can get it or have it repaired. We have access to a large supply of parts out of Europe as well.

We do service machines locally and have a number of Ex-Hiitachi Seiki Service engineers scattered throughtout the US who we can recommended. Most are Japanese engineers who stayed in the US to do service.

We started to purchase certain Hitachi Seiki machines for parts inventory. This supplies us with additional parts at lower selling prices as well as being able to supply complete assemblies, saving labor and often for less than just the few parts needed. Also, new parts for the older "Green Machines" are marked down a minimum of 50% below Hitachi's cost in 2000 from the factory.

Call us at: (262) 662-1100 or e-mail [email protected]
    Nick Kaye
    Nicholas P. Kaye, President,CyberCNC Machinery Sales, Inc.
    Call262)662-1100 Fax262)662-1104 e-Mail:[email protected]

Good to know.

Hi, i need list of Alarms for a hitachi seiki HT20 SIII, i have the electric diagram and user manual operator, also i need the parameter list, can you help me, thanks.

Alex,
    Please let us know what control you have. Your best bet for a response right away is just to give us a call during normal hours and we'll take care of you promptly.

We look forward to helping.

Regards
    Nicholas P. Kaye, President,CyberCNC Machinery Sales, Inc.
    Call262)662-1100 Fax262)662-1104 e-Mail:[email protected]

thank you for your useful info