584,866 active members*
4,771 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Supplies

Supplies

Does anyone have a good connection or website to buy engravable supplies on? I do remember seeing a link a while back and I have forgot to bookmark it and I cannot find it again. Thanks

I like LaserBits!, World Leader in Laser Engravable Products and Training for the Laser Industry Professional but if you let me know what you are looking for I may have some cheaper alternatives.

Zax.

You da man Zax. That is exactly what I was looking for Thanks

I think it's a great idea to have a thread for 'supplies', hopefully others will share their sources too.

I use Chewbarka and a local rock store (Rock Barrell,the) the most and highly recommend both. The others have been used less frequently but I haven't had any problems with them and the products have been high quality.

Zax.

cannot open them, by the way i sell cnc router and cnc laser also plasma machine, so anyone who need them can contact with me,the website of us is www.cncrouter.cn
    i am lele.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydoglele View Post
    cannot open them,
    Perhaps the 'Great Wall of China' (the internet firewalll version, not the structure) is preventing you.

Zax.

Does anyone know any reliable supplier in Europe - like in UK, Germany, etc ? At the moment I have a bad feeling I've been cheated by my current supplier If this comes out true, I will put here a notification of this company, as for a warning to everyone to avoid ANY business with them !

Regards, Hannu

Hannu, what is it you are looking for?

Zax.

Zax,

Mostly laserable plastics, laserable aluminium, wooden items and some tools like corner cutters and beveliers. USA suppliers are also possible for me but because the distance between us is a "little" longer I just wish to find some company from Europe to deal with. Of course the pricing is always one of the main issues because here "up north" everything seems to be priced too high when comparing to the southern countries ( the reason I don't know - possible caused by Nokia... )

Regards, Hannu

I know this is the most obvious, but have you tried Spandex. They get a bad rep for being expensive but really aren't for the quality.

You can also save on shipping as they have almost everything in stock and excellent customer service.

Zax.

In fact, never even heard about them - thanks a lot !! I'll take a look and in case I'll find some other suppliers I'll put them here !

- Hannu

OK, well maybe it wasn't so obvious after all:

Spandex, your partner in Sign Making and Digital Print
    Spandex, your partner in Sign Making and Digital Print

They are one of the largest sign suppliers in Europe and carry wood, plastics, faux granite, sign blanks, vinyl etc.

Zax.

Thank you Zax !

- Hannu

Also https://identificationtags.com/DogTa...bracelets.aspx for dog tags and memorial bracelets

Re: Supplies

Hello, you can contact this manufacturer https://www.cnnameplate.com to make engraved name plates