585,748 active members*
3,673 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Red face EZ sps software request

if anyone has this software and can share a copy - please do and many thanks in advance

there are many of us needing this software -
    check ez track bridgeport cd screen topic

you can leave at hxxp://wikisend.com/
    and then add a link here -

whatever works and is permissible

Good luck. I have asked several people for some DX-32 software peripherals, all to no response.

If someone is willing to take a minute to share, I would be interested.

Brian

really it's not good luck to get the software. feel fortunate people even send it as the software was sold not gave away. i have sent this software to a few people on here. and if i find the time i will share it with more.

Quote Originally Posted by dreammstr6 View Post
    really it's not good luck to get the software. feel fortunate people even send it as the software was sold not gave away. i have sent this software to a few people on here. and if i find the time i will share it with more.
    True is was sold at one point, but it is no longer sold or supported, by the original manufacturer. EMI may be able to supply some of the software options, but it would be ridiculous to pay for 1996 era software today. The only viable source, is someone else that is in possession of it. If this was 1996, I would understand people being hesitant to let someone have an option for free, when they themselves had to pay for it. However today, the DX-32 is hardly state of the art. The software on board is not particularly sought after. Many people that own them, like myself, bought them second hand, and aren't interested in investing a lot of money into them. It's kinda like MS-DOS, you can download it from Microsoft now free of charge, because its obsolete. Besides, who would pay for it today?

Honestly, I'm surprised that there isn't a repository somewhere with all this stuff, including the manuals and such available. That would make the most sense. There is the VX2 forum on Yahoo, and they have some DX-32 stuff available, but nothing too current.

Brian

i'm not disagreeing that the software is old i'm just saying being patient for someone to send you something that once costed a fortune is not bad. i have sent this to atleast 3 people and if they would return the favor and pass it on everyone would have a copy that needs it. it might take me a few to dig it back out to resend. i'm in the middle of some projects and my spare time is very little.

Quote Originally Posted by dreammstr6 View Post
    i'm not disagreeing that the software is old i'm just saying being patient for someone to send you something that once costed a fortune is not bad. i have sent this to atleast 3 people and if they would return the favor and pass it on everyone would have a copy that needs it. it might take me a few to dig it back out to resend. i'm in the middle of some projects and my spare time is very little.
    I appreciate anything you can contribute. On that subject, there was a thread a lil' while back where some people were begging for software, and someone actually l sent it over to them. I PM'd the people that received it, telling them, I didn't feel right bothering the guy who sent it to them, but they could pay the karma back by sending it to me. They never responded. That kinda got to me a little...

Brian

i understand your point exactly. i'm the same way. I'm thankful to george and the rest for their help and the people that do send files like the b3t.exe that i was sent. it was a big help on my 2 mills. if you will leave your e-mail efi on here or pm i will try to get you the ez sps soon and you can help pass it around.

You can find me at efiunlimited at gmail dot com. Gmail wont let me receive .EXE's even if they are zipped, so if the zip contains .EXE's, the easiest thing to do is rename the .zip file to .zip.rename. This will keep gmail happy. The wikisend.com method mentioned in the first post sounds like it may be the best idea. Then anyone can just grab it from a link in this thread.

Brian

If anyone could send this software to me as well I would be very gratefull, thank you.

EZ sps software

I also like to have a copy of the ez sps software Because i can find it here in Holland Thanks

Talking my brothers

I too am interested in a copy of this dx32 program.I was brought here by a Google search.The only good search result in my opinion.EZ sps would be a good way for me to learn without really reeking havoc on a poor defenseless machine.
    I see most of us have Gmail and are aware of there no-no on
    e-x-e files , must be why the first poster mentioned the
    wikisend.If you've been one of the fortunate ones to have or received a copy of EZ sps. P L E A S E have pity on me.I went as far as creating an AOL email account so that I may receive
    and send out ezps, I will even upload it to the wikisend.
    ezspsdx32(AT)aol(DOT)com - the shame and horror
    live long and prosper my brothers

I am purchasing a Bridgeport 308 with DX 32 to learn machining.

About all in understand right now is that without a post file mastercam and the machine are useless.

IF anyone woudl be kind enough to share a post for the DX32 I would be greatful. As I learn more I would be glad to share.

You can use this email. [email protected]

Contact Gale Force Technology 209-847-7443

If you have the Operating system on a Trak and you have the disk you really don't need SPS. You can load the OS on a DOS machine and program offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristobal Benit View Post
    if anyone has this software and can share a copy - please do and many thanks in advance

there are many of us needing this software -
    check ez track bridgeport cd screen topic

you can leave at hxxp://wikisend.com/
    and then add a link here -

whatever works and is permissible
    Need post file for mastercam 9.1 have 1997 bridgeport explorer dx-32; PLEASE

/would you consider sending to me I have tried everything to get this post I have 1997bridgeport explorer dx-32 Would so appreciate it!my e-mail [email protected]

EZ-SPS is not a post file for mastercam. it is the standalone program for the ez-trak. you can make parts in it with the conversational g-code but as far as i know it won't work with mastercam.

Does anyone out there have a post for Mastercam 9.1 for 1997 bridgeport explorer dx-32 BOSS version can't use my machine without it

you would probably be better off starting a new thread on the subject then hijacking this one

Re: EZ sps software request

Is EZ SPS still available and can I please get a copy?
    email-dasudahlka(at)gmail(dot)com