585,589 active members*
2,918 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: ESP Forest

ESP Forest

Can someone please help me get a schematic for an ESP Forest? I only need the general body measurements and shape. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

Are you looking to make this guitar by hand or on a cnc router? I have created models for basses/guitars and then sent the end user a 100% true scale pdf of the guitar cut into fours pieces. They then set their printer settings to true scale, print the four sheets and use register marks to create a template that they can trace on wood and then cut out by hand. Also have done it by 3D model programmed for cnc machining.

Quote Originally Posted by DIFF OVER View Post
    Are you looking to make this guitar by hand or on a cnc router? I have created models for basses/guitars and then sent the end user a 100% true scale pdf of the guitar cut into fours pieces. They then set their printer settings to true scale, print the four sheets and use register marks to create a template that they can trace on wood and then cut out by hand. Also have done it by 3D model programmed for cnc machining.
    Wow thanks for that I was just thinking about where I can obtain these kind of plans :cheers:Can I PM you as to what you have ? Also how much would they be or are they free ? just need to know for sure :cheers:

ESP Forest

I attached a model of the ESP Forest from the Google Sketchup Warehouse (done by someone called Kaleb)- you can download it for free. I converted it to DXF(lines only) so you can get the outline and dimensions.

Its not to scale though, but you can scale it yourself : the Forest's nut width should be 42mm its scale length 648 mm.

Nathan
    Attached Files Attached Files