585,762 active members*
4,085 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Milltronics > Milltronics Centurion 5 450 error Help!

Milltronics Centurion 5 450 error Help!

Newbie here, I have a milltronices Centurion 5 retrofit on a Supermax YCM-40.
    I'm trying to get the machine to home but I immediately get a 450 e-stop error. Check each limit switch and they are fine. I've also home (here) then tried to Jog each axis but nothing moved, then excess error! Tried changing the home sequence but nothing. I've gotten the table to move here an there trying different combinations but could never get anything consistent. Just looking for help on what to check next!

It’s normal when you first turn the machine on to get the 450 error. Hitting the green reset button first thing should clear it if the table or head is clear of the overtravel limit switches. Try holding down the green reset button and use the handwheel to move the table clear of the switch. I believe the 450 error could also mean that one of the drives is being over worked by a bad servo drive or bind in the lead screw or linier guides. Also check air supply and lube levels. Do a search of this forum for more info.