584,808 active members*
5,158 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!
Page 33 of 41 233132333435

Re: Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!

No worries lol, you've got to be running around here helping at least 5 people at a time so I sure don't expect you to remember everything

The VFD I have isn't the Hy, it's the YL620-A clone I guess. There's an area near the wiring that calls out poles for a braking resistor so I thought I'd check. I asked the hy seller on Amazon if they had an idea but no response yet.

To bring my spindle up to 24k do I need to update p03? I don't think it's getting adequate cooling as it runs since it's air cooled. The minimum they're calling for is 8,000rpm

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderHelix View Post
    No worries lol, you've got to be running around here helping at least 5 people at a time so I sure don't expect you to remember everything

The VFD I have isn't the Hy, it's the YL620-A clone I guess. There's an area near the wiring that calls out poles for a braking resistor so I thought I'd check. I asked the hy seller on Amazon if they had an idea but no response yet.

To bring my spindle up to 24k do I need to update p03? I don't think it's getting adequate cooling as it runs since it's air cooled. The minimum they're calling for is 8,000rpm
    Yes it does say optional for the Breaking Resistor, you might be lucky with that

I will give you some up dates no P03 is the stopping mode

So your Breaking Resistor would connect to the +D and B- Terminals

The minimum speed is P00.09=150 change that to 150 and see how it goes I have some others to change also which may help with the heat
    Mactec54

Ok awesome, thank you very much for the help!!

Hey mactec, been having to put my machine on pause while I am doing flooring but got it set up this afternoon.
    Question.. Does this sound like 24k rpm to you? I'm comparing it to other spindles I've seen on YouTube and it seems almost gutless..
    I'm also not getting much air out of the business end onto the spoilboard.

My spindle:
    https://youtu.be/Q0PvzPj6wD0

Comparison spindle:
    https://youtu.be/NVmpJxHIUmM

Any help appreciated. I used the parameters that you gave me a page or so ago, only chanting those you have me.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderHelix View Post
    Hey mactec, been having to put my machine on pause while I am doing flooring but got it goes up this afternoon.
    Question.. Does this sound like 24k rpm to you? I'm comparing it to other spindles I've seen on YouTube and it seems almost gutless..
    I'm also not getting much air out of the business end onto the spoilboard.

Any help appreciated. I used the parameters that you gave me a page or so ago, only chanting those you have me.
    Thank you!
    Yes it sounds like it is at max RPM, you can change the acceleration this will help with getting it up to speed a little faster

They don't have a lot of air flow the important thing it to check the temperature
    Mactec54

Awesome, thank you sir!
    Looks like I'll finally get to make chips tomorrow - I really appreciate the patience and the help, thank you

Got a new VFD Huanyang for a 2hp motor.

I am trying to program it but there is no PROG button. Only SET, The 4 jog keys, Start, stop/reset.

So I press SET and it does go into the prog mode it seems. But the letters say Pn and not Pd and I am only able to enter 2 digit number for the function. I need to get to Pd141-4 to set up the motor but only able to get two digits.

Model A2 8022M

The manual even refers to pushing the PGRM button but there is no such button on this one..

Quote Originally Posted by minitech cnc View Post
    Got a new VFD Huanyang for a 2hp motor.

I am trying to program it but there is no PROG button. Only SET, The 4 jog keys, Start, stop/reset.

So I press SET and it does go into the prog mode it seems. But the letters say Pn and not Pd and I am only able to enter 2 digit number for the function. I need to get to Pd141-4 to set up the motor but only able to get two digits.

Model A2 8022M

The manual even refers to pushing the PGRM button but there is no such button on this one..
    Can you post a photo of the VFD Drive Terminal Block it sounds like you have a copy of the Huanyang which may be an AskPower or one of the many other copies

The programing is quite different if this is the case
    Mactec54

Trying to get pics to work. Can tag and upload but close the window and they are gone.

I used to use photobucket but they started to change to a pay site.

The manual that came with it looks like the Huanyang from my other one.

I’ll keep trying to get pics to work

Here it is on eBay though and it has pics of it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-2KW-3HP-S...53.m2749.l2649

The manual that came with it looks like the Huanyang from my other one.

I’ll keep trying to get pics to work

Here it is on eBay though and it has pics of it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-2KW-3HP-S...53.m2749.l2649
    The blue label is the give away it is not a Huanyang that is for sure unless it is there GT model which does not appear to be
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    The blue label is the give away it is not a Huanyang that is for sure unless it is there GT model which does not appear to be

Looks like the model number on the unit is in the right place but not a Huanyang number, they start with HY and this is AT

Could it be a Huanyang but a lot/model made for some other company like Bust Buy would with some things, their own model number so they can advertise lowest price or will beat any price but all the model numbers are theirs?

What can I do now with it?

Looks like the model number on the unit is in the right place but not a Huanyang number, they start with HY and this is AT

Could it be a Huanyang but a lot/model made for some other company like Bust Buy would with some things, their own model number so they can advertise lowest price or will beat any price but all the model numbers are theirs?

When I return to the USA I will be able to help you with it, 26th They use the HY even though it is a copy not sure why Huanyang have aloud these copies to do this, they are nothing to do with Huanyang VFD Drive company what's so ever
    Mactec54

ericks Guest

As long as you have a manual for it, they easy to set up

No I have more than 60 different VFD Drive manuals so have that Drive on file

Here are the Parameters that should get you going

Mactec54
    Huajiang VFD Drive
    YL 600/620 110v/120v 1.5Kw Water Cooled
    P00.00=400

P00.01=0

P00.04=400

P00.05=400

P00.06=110%

P00.07=140

P00.08=35%

P00.09=120

P00.10=30%

P01.04=110

P03.08=120

P03.09=400

P06.00=0

P06.01=8 ( Acceleration Adjustable )

P06.02=8 ( Deceleration Adjustable )

P07.00=400

P07.08=0

P11.01=110

P11.02=7

P11.03=400

P12.00=7 ( Spindle Rated Amps )

P12.01=110

P12.02=2

P12.03=5

P12.05=14 ( VFD Drive Rated output Amperage )

P12.06=110

Hi Mactec54.. im pretty new to this. Im hoping these settings will work for my 2.2kw air cooled spindle aswell. It seems some of the vfd settings are hard to figure out. Im running a 220v vfd..but the nomenclature is in p.00 format. Any chance you can send me to a post where yhis has been discussed already?

Quote Originally Posted by Terryble24 View Post
    Hi Mactec54.. im pretty new to this. Im hoping these settings will work for my 2.2kw air cooled spindle aswell. It seems some of the vfd settings are hard to figure out. Im running a 220v vfd..but the nomenclature is in p.00 format. Any chance you can send me to a post where yhis has been discussed already?
    The P00 format means nothing if you have a different VFD Drive what is the model number of the VFD Drive
    Mactec54

The P00 format means nothing if you have a different VFD Drive what is the model number of the VFD Drive
    Its the yl620-a..

Quote Originally Posted by Terryble24 View Post
    Its the yl620-a..
    Just the spindle Amps Drive amps and Voltage that would be different from the above Parameters
    Mactec54

Anyone know of a way to piggyback these vfd's. I'm wanting to mount 4 spindles on my machine and run them all simultaneously. It would sure help if they all turn on with a master.

Quote Originally Posted by sticky1970 View Post
    Anyone know of a way to piggyback these vfd's. I'm wanting to mount 4 spindles on my machine and run them all simultaneously. It would sure help if they all turn on with a master.
    What VFD Drive do you have and yes it should be not problem to turn them all on at the same time, could be as simple as one Relay, I guess you are running at a set speed so that could be where there could be problems if you want to control the speeds, if you can set the speed in the drive and just auto turn on then that is quite simple to do
    Mactec54

Page 33 of 41 233132333435