584,829 active members*
5,330 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Smile Library of pre drawn things?

Somewhere during the instalation of 2011 I saw or read that there was over 1 million drawings in a library that could be added to your drawings. I have a simple piping job using welded pipe fittings and was trying to not have to draw every fitting from scratch. It would also be helpful with Allen head bolts.
    This obstacle course is a little large to dump an old dog into, but Im slowly getting the hang of it.
    Thank You
    The Farmer.

Wishing all of you and your families a joyus Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.

I am new to Alibre and still trying to find things. This is something you could try, when you open Alibre Home, go to Tools to Add-ons and see if anything is there. If not go to the downloads page of Alibre.com and look at the Alibre Vault. https://www.alibre.com/downloads/downloads.aspx
    David L. Aery
    www.hooksolutions.com

Quote Originally Posted by Farmers Machine View Post
    Somewhere during the instalation of 2011 I saw or read that there was over 1 million drawings in a library that could be added to your drawings. I have a simple piping job using welded pipe fittings and was trying to not have to draw every fitting from scratch. It would also be helpful with Allen head bolts.
    This obstacle course is a little large to dump an old dog into, but Im slowly getting the hang of it.
    Thank You
    The Farmer.

Wishing all of you and your families a joyus Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.
    I think he meant to link you to the part library: https://www.alibre.com/downloads/PartLibrary.aspx