586,024 active members*
4,026 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation MC9 POST for MACH3 - Updated Revision

After getting around various issues on MACH2.pst, I finally spent some time and modified it so it works correctly for Mach3 (and probably Mach2 also). It will support 3 and 4 axis mills, and is pretty generic, so it will work with any vertical retro (no matter how you drive the motors). I have also removed any G28 references at tool changes, and at the program end. If you need them re-enable... or use Mach3 macro to do this.

If you re-distribute it, please do not change the file name from Mach3B (B is the revision) to avoid the confusion. If you add to it, please DO change the rev number, and add the revision notes.

Chris
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Chris is this post for mastercam?
    Stephen

Yes, for MasterCam9.x. I have not tested it on 10.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I have been posting to a Bridgeport Boss 5 the G code seems to work with mach2. What I have been posting is engraving nothing fancy, just lots of little x y moves.
    Stephen

I will have to keep in touch with you guys. I have a Bridgeport series 2 boss6 mill, and am getting close to converting mine over bob. I run Mastercam 9 now.
    I mill small parts and do engraving. I would like to get mach 3 soon. Pat

Stephen, have you tried any of the true type fonts that Mastercam uses through windows. These are very nice fonts such as script MT bold. I like that one alot. Pat