585,737 active members*
4,433 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Stinger II question.

Im in the pre-purchase of a machine. The searching has been tuff but Im getting closer. I need some straight up answers on the Stinger with the indexable lathe. And if anyone can comment please state if your part of the company or not. Ill take all information that is helpful.

Need to know the accuracy of the machine. Can i expect .01. I do firearms work and custom stocks. Im very critical to accuracy in my work, also some custom carving need the detail that customers look for. Budget is one problem right now thats why im looking here. ( daughter wedding uuugh!) Also the length is important I need a 10x72 lathe cutting area minimum. And also have the flexablilty of the 48x96 table for other work, cabinets and such.

Could anyone here help out a little. The information is limited on these models. Owners would be great. Photos,work,etc

Thank you much
    Jason

i have owned camaster both an X3 and a stinger 1, yes it will hold .01, there is a good bit of info here CAMaster CNC - CNC Routers, Plasma Cutters, & Lasers - Home of the Cobra CNC Router click on the stinger for its webpage and the support forum (lots of owners here) CAMaster CNC Router User Community - CAMheads.org

my role is super cheerleader, i purchased my first one in 07 (used) and purchased new shortly thereafter. i moderate the forum so feel free to join us

the machines are in the upper industrial quality for a machine of the class

jim

my website is JamesMcGrewCabinetmakers - Home
    James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl