Hi,

I'm Looking to see what anyone can suggest on this:

I run a cnc router with US digital E5S encoders. Everything works fine most of the time until the continuous movement of the axis and perhaps vibration causes breakages in the tiny connector plug wiring in turn causing my machine to fault.

I have a box of new connector plugs and change them around 3 times per year but I feel its time to do something more permanent. I just wish US digital used a heavier duty connector. I'd be interested to know if this problem is widespread or is it just me and my machine?

The wiring is secured to the machine so its not pulling or flapping about. The environment the machine is in is pretty cold and I guess quite damp so I guess this doesn't really do me many favours.

be interested to hear if anyone has any sensible ideas or solutions to this ongoing problem? Im open to changing the motors or encoders and don't mind spending a reasonable amount on solving this once and for all.

Thanks
simonsigns

South London Signs | Sign Makers Beckenham |Signs Bromley | Signs Croydon | Signs Beckenham | Shop Signs | Window Graphics | Banners. We cover Croydon & Bromley, Penge & Lewisham, Sydenham & Crystal Palace
www.bannersdirect.co.uk