584,808 active members*
4,997 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Toyoda > Toyoda representative here if you have any questions
Page 1 of 2 12

Toyoda representative here if you have any questions

My name is Anthony and I am an employee from Toyoda Machinery USA. CNCzone recently created a sub-forum on the site for Toyoda and because of that; I’ll be the representative to address any questions or issues you might have.

The information we gather from trade forums is very valuable to us, especially when designing machines. Having a forum such as this provides the feedback our engineers need to continue developing machines that meet the needs of consumers.

If anyone ever has any questions about any Toyoda products, parts, or service, feel free to post on here, or message me directly and I will do my best to assist you. I’m going to make the effort to check the forum multiple times a week, so hopefully we can respond to your questions promptly.

welcome

i sent you a pm about a spindle
    thanks Dave

service

Anybody service toyoda fh-55 .Im in Brighton mi.

Toyoda pallet system

Looking for information on how to set the zero position and each pallet position on a RGV Toyoda pallet system with MC1K drives.

Hello Anthony,
    I have a FA550 with a Fanuc 15m
    When I give a M3 command, I get an Alarm 28 (Spindle Drive Unit Alarm) on the control and AL-15 on the spindle drive.
    The control also says OT399 S-Spindle error
    Where do I start testing?
    Thanks,

Hi Anthony,

I recently replaced the belleville washers on the drawbar on an FA450III. Now, the ATC gets a servo alarm when trying to remove the tool from the spindle. I believe this is caused by air in the hydraulic lines. Is there a procedure for bleeding the air out of the hydraulic lines from the arm assy to the unclamp cylinder?

Thanks
    phix

Something is wrong with the spindle on our fh80 but our seviveman can,t budge the motor to inspect the gears any suggestions would be appeciated.

Posted Thread

Hi Anthony I posted a thread on communicating between a DNC system and Toyoda FA1050

My email is [email protected]
    Thanks

Anthony,
    I am in the process of converting some HUGE programs from our MAZAK over to our new Toyoda FH400. I have the conversion requirements down, but want to enable tool life check as we load our 490 tool Matrix. Now on our MAZAK I simply use the M58 command while each tool is called up, this checks and logs tool cutting time in the tool data page. Can you give me a quick example how to enable this feature on a FH400?
    Thanks!
    Steve

Anthony or anyone that may be able to help, We purchased a 1995 FA450 in August that had been sitting, disconnected from power for a long period of time and lost all memory and parameters. We removed all the covers from the machine when it arrived with the intention of a good cleaning and review of all functions before replacing covers to make any repairs easier. The machine appears to be in above average condition but we have not been able to get the machine fully functional. In September we had a Fanuc technician come out, he was able to reload 15m control parameters and make it possible to jog all axes of the machine. The Spindle, pallet change, pallet index, tool change, tool magazine are still not functioning. We were told by an independent technician that we need the Toyoda software. We contacted Toyoda USA in Arlington Heights, IL about obtaining the software but after numerous calls and emails over a one month period they were unable to help. We decided that having a Toyoda technician would be the next step. Our service request was sent about a month ago, they have not come out, told us when they can come out and are not responding to emails.
    Were looking for independant service, or anyone with a similar FA450, or any info or knowledge that will point us in the right direction, because we are stuck.

Thanks, West Machine Products

Hi Anthony I have a 4 driver no MC1K-030 from Toyoda I thinking to use this driver for my CNC machine . is that one suitable or not ? if so what the complete configurations for that driver and what the suitable servo motor can I use ?
    thanks
    Ayman Mokhtar

hi! Anthony,

we have one Toyoda HMC in which due to betary problem we are unble to run the machine. plese help us to short the problem.
    Machine Model:FA550 HMC Machine
    Machine No:NM7611 (toyoda machine works Ltd.)

In this machine we have problem with ATC(Tool Magazine)and ATC Arm ,both were driven by toyoda MG-U050 & Toyoda MG-U030 positioning controller with servo motor. In this machine error and warning led are red.

So please guide us how can we solve this problem?

Can you provide us keypad MC1K-P to set the positioning controller MG-U050

My email id : [email protected]

Hi Anthony,
    I will be changing the bellville washers for the tool retention
    on a Toyoda FHN50II NM6027 it is a 84 model
    I have ordered the washer set from Toyoda...Is there a service
    manual with instructions for changing these out..... any
    information with the orientation, number of,
    and stacking direction of the washers would be a great help....

Hello,
    We have a FA 450 and we are having issues with the tool changer. The main arm slips off of the tool it is trying to retrieve out of the magazine. Any ideas on what to trouble-shoot?

Rebuilt spindile - vibration at max rpm

Hello Anthony,
    We have a toyoda BM 1400 VMC, IT is about 6 years old. We have had to have the spindle rebuilt twice in the last 90 days. We have just had the spindle put back in the machine and the tech person told us to do a warm-up before we ran any parts. During the warm up at max rpm's ( 6000 rpm )we can feel some vibration in the machine and the load meter jumps up to 8 to 10 percent. Do you think this is normal for a newly rebuilt spindle?

Thanks for your help
    Bill

Hi Anthony, on a FA450 with a M530MH control. The control was not coming up, we got all that squared away, but when we press the F0 button and press the function switch none of the switches come up. Do you know how to set that up?

Thanks,

cruiser1821

I have a FH45 4 axis with an added axis (5th) that i need to remove. the control is an 11MA and i am not seeing what i need to in the manuals (if i even have a complete set). any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    carter

Hi Anthony, my name is Atanas from Montreal. I just get registered on this site and I sow that you have a good experiance with the Toyoda. I hope that you could help me .
    Here is my problem: I have a Toyoda BM 1200 with Fanuc 18i-MB.
    For some reason my tool magazin (30 tool ) stop counting my tools located in pot 10 to 15. Other wise as soon as my counter hits hexadecimal "A" to "F" tools based in these pots are invisible on the screen.
    If I keep going with my "Magazin CW" button, at dec."16" - hex. "10" my screen start showing tool located at pots 16,17,18 e.t.c till 25 (1A hex.). And then after the same happen again and again. It looks like any time my counter reach the letters for some reason the numbers are not showed on the screen.
    I reset the magazine - at "PMC", "Data"(there is no G.Data on that one) my D0000 is 99. At D0001 I put 1, D0002 I put 2......till D0030=30. That didn't change anything!!!.
    My counter for the magazine is C0000 or C0002 (I thing ??). The value is 48 (I don't now why, but any other values that I put, the magazine stop counting at all!!!) In the ladder I can see the counter going from 0 to 2F (dec.48) no problem.
    My sensors : "magazine cw", "magazine in position" and "tool pot No.1" are working fine ( I can see them in the "diagnostics".
    I load PMC prm. and NC prm. from. manifacture CD rom. Still the same problem!!!
    Do you thing you could help me.
    Thanks

Re: Toyoda representative here if you have any questions

Hi Anthony,
    I have recently started running a 1989 Toyoda FH55 at work and was wondering if there was a cheat sheet for the M-codes and machine operations
    Thnaks

Page 1 of 2 12