584,817 active members*
5,124 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Toyoda > Toyoda representative here if you have any questions
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: Toyoda representative here if you have any questions

Quote Originally Posted by MachineZilla View Post
    Hi Anthony,
    I have recently started running a 1989 Toyoda FH55 at work and was wondering if there was a cheat sheet for the M-codes and machine operations
    Thnaks
    Anthony never responded to my question...

we have an fh45 with an 11m control, but, i will not be near that machine until monday. remind me (this thing emails me) and i will see if i have an mcode listing in the manuals

Hi my name is Donald. Anthony I hope your are still monitoring this thread? I am looking for a diagram showing the spindle assembly in a Toyoda FA550 12000 rpm. I believe I need to increase the preload, having some finish issues. The ways have been ball bar tested and have a maximum of 0.0001" on all axes at 12.5" diameter. The finish on the parts deteriorates as the day goes on some tools only.

Thanks!

I have a Toyoda FH-45 horz. mill and the hydrolic cylinder for y axis slow down counter balance ? I think that is what you call it. mounted on top behind Y axis motor is leaking real bad from sitting to long in my garage about 32 inch long with 25 MM shaft. I can not find the seals for it. do you happen to know what they are so that I can get some to repair it. 10,000 rpm machine Ser. NM-6320 [email protected]

I have a FH-45 horz. mill, with 11M fanuc control and is there a M code or codes for working the tool changer to rotate, pull, push, clamp, unclamp in mdi without having to manually push the valves in to move when jammed up ? Just like they do for the pallet changer

There is a switch inside the main panel that when flipped it step by step when you command multiple M06 in MDI mode. Each M06 will do a step in the tool change process. So put many M06 in MDI program page each followed by EOB. Put machine in single block mode and flip switch. Each time you press cycle start it will change the tool block by block.

Hello Anthony, are you still checking the forum? I have a thread going about losing my zero positions on a FA-400 as well getting a AL94 alarm. I'm getting a little desperate as I'm not getting much support from Toyoda, and if I don't get this machine going soon, I will lose the job I bought it for. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks, John

Dear All
    I need urgent help!!

We recently bought a used Toyoda FA 550 with fanuc 15m with alpha drives from UK.

When we power on this machine the system is not getting ready it shows this message:

F15M14 A0C20
    ?

I P L
    1. DUMP MEMORY
    2. SET FILE
    3. CLEAR FILE
    4. FILE
    5. SETTING
    6. END IPL
    ?

Can anyone help how to resolve this problem.

need an urgent help and response.

Thnx

vishal jain

We have a Toyoda 450s running a fanuc 30i controller. we opted for the 120 tool package. My question is , Are my tool positions fixed or can i float them into whatever open pod is available and the controller will track tool locations?

Quote Originally Posted by Toyoda_Anthony View Post
    My name is Anthony and I am an employee from Toyoda Machinery USA. CNCzone recently created a sub-forum on the site for Toyoda and because of that; I’ll be the representative to address any questions or issues you might have.

The information we gather from trade forums is very valuable to us, especially when designing machines. Having a forum such as this provides the feedback our engineers need to continue developing machines that meet the needs of consumers.

If anyone ever has any questions about any Toyoda products, parts, or service, feel free to post on here, or message me directly and I will do my best to assist you. I’m going to make the effort to check the forum multiple times a week, so hopefully we can respond to your questions promptly.
    hello Anthony,i ave a gl5p-32 grinder.after having machine down for a while while replacing amp,came up with f002,g492 and a673.the batteries are up to proper voltage 3.6 v.wont let machine power up all the way.thanks

Hello. I have a GC32 that has a A899 fault. At some point someone had reseated the pcu card. What is needed to clear this fault? PCU card is lit with the sgail, halt and locto.

Is the machine working now

is the machine working now?

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am having a similar situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyoda_Anthony View Post
    My name is Anthony and I am an employee from Toyoda Machinery USA. CNCzone recently created a sub-forum on the site for Toyoda and because of that; I’ll be the representative to address any questions or issues you might have.

The information we gather from trade forums is very valuable to us, especially when designing machines. Having a forum such as this provides the feedback our engineers need to continue developing machines that meet the needs of consumers.

If anyone ever has any questions about any Toyoda products, parts, or service, feel free to post on here, or message me directly and I will do my best to assist you. I’m going to make the effort to check the forum multiple times a week, so hopefully we can respond to your questions promptly.
    Hi Anthony, I got problem with model FH50, CNC 15MA
    Macro program (O9xx) was lost, do you have these program and could you share to me

Re: service

Quote Originally Posted by 1234567 View Post
    Alguien repara toyoda fh-55. Estoy en Brighton mi.
    I have a TOYODA FH-55 machine with GE FANUC 15 control, I have lost the parameters of the spindle amplifier, can you help me

Hello Anthony, we are having a Toyoda GCH32B camshaft grinder yom 1998. Can you please suggest what is the maximum Feed rate we can use for the Truing operation.
    Also is there a procedure to be followed when we replace the MCU card ? If so, kindly share.
    Your help highly appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 12