585,727 active members*
4,148 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > RFQ small aluminum pieces both mill and water/laser jet parts

RFQ small aluminum pieces both mill and water/laser jet parts

I need to have the following parts made for an assembly that I am selling. A friend machined these for me previously but has since got out of the business.

The numbering (name) of the parts is based on their order in the assembly.

Part #3

I need a quantity of 4 to complete the assemblies I have started. Any aluminum alloy will work. We used 5/8" x 1.5" bar before.

The image shows two 1/4-20 tapped holes on the front, these are duplicated in the rear but are not visible.

Part #4 is a very simple water jet or laser jet part it could also be milled as well.

I also need a quantity of 4 of these to finish the current assemblies.

1/4" aluminum plate any alloy will work.

Parts need to be free from burrs and need to have finished edges all the way around (no rough saw cut edges; would think this would have been obvious but from previous work completed by a machinist on here it may not be). The edges may be the raw aluminum bar were applicable as long as its smooth.

I can provide IGES or STEP files on request. Let me know if there are any other questions.

These parts are part of a larger assembly as I mentioned before this is a newer design than ones I have sold previously. If they work and sell as well as I hope they do then this will likely turn into a reoccurring order.

You may quote either part individually or combine them together. I would prefer to deal with one supplier/machinist if possible. Please include shipping to 44224.

Thanks.

pm sent

thanks

I see that you are from Ohio. I am a shop here in Newark Ohio interested in quoting your work for you and develop a working relationship. Visit my website www.newarkprecision.com

This job has been awarded thanks for all who bidded on this.