585,687 active members*
4,471 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Serious and urgent disassembling problem on esv4020 okuma thru spindle coolant system

Serious and urgent disassembling problem on esv4020 okuma thru spindle coolant system

The facs are: i have to replace a bearing (6005 z) on teh spindle
    Minly i have to remove the bearing from the input shaft but i also have to remove the input shaft to be able to remove the bearing and my problem is that i dont know how to remove the input shaft atached to the upper side of the spindle...
    i have to remove the bearing in the direction of the arrow but how can i reach the screws(14)
    any help is appretiated!!

Zippyshare.com - 20110204038.jpg
    here is the assembly draw

is the position "05" a spring holding the bearing? position "08" must be O-ring ...
    did you took the cylinder unit away from the headstock already?
    I guess, there is nothing attached "to the upper side of the spindle". Cylinder is pushing the tool clamp rod through a special rotary unit as usual.

Thanks for the advises however we have figured it out that we have to move the tool clamp cylinder unit on the spindle a bit upwards to be able to lose the screws that are holding the shaft against remove...
    and noticed that the rotary connection units bearing needs to be replaced...
    the service guys told its not replaceable... i think ill just buy a new unit and when replaced ill check inside..
    i wuld not be surprised if it wuld be a replaceable design, just becouse of my bad experiences of my official Hungaryan dealer.. ): i could say a lot of bad experiences in programming help and machine reparing aswell.