584,833 active members*
5,612 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Engraving CNC controller - Jamen JCB

Engraving CNC controller - Jamen JCB

About us:
    Our products, because of their good performance and reasonable price, have been sold to all over the world. Our customers are from Europe, America, China, Japan, and India, etc. and passed ISO9001-2000 quality control system in 2009.

Our company has 2 software copyright, 1 patent, and has been regarded as the advanced Software electronic enterprise by the government.

Our company has the most excellent software engineers and service engineers, who have more than 5-year experience in CNC system. We are high-tech company specializing in CNC system, engraving control card, auto control card.

Our company keeps the market competition initiative firmly in hand, fully satisfies the requirement of customers, has developed many different CNC systems, which has been employed by industries, include car manufacturing, motor industry, mechanical processing, mold manufacturing, advertisement making, laser machining, Engraving machine factory, etc.

Our products
    Jamen technology Ltd. is one of the main engraving control card supplier, we have 3 series products: Engraving conrol card, Mach3 engraving control card, stepper motor driver, which are broadly applied in electronic, advertising, laser, packaging, textile industries and so on. One of which is JNC-40B, which is 4-axis controlled and developed by American advanced technology, has high real-time performance. The JNC-40B system has higher pulse output frequency 1MHZ (option), and used better motion control algorithm to guarantee cutting quality. The control signal used differential input and output, has better immunity, and equipped adapter plate, has more switch input and output, and complete interfaces, easier wiring, support CNC engraving machine, engraving and milling machine, cutting machine, laser cutting machine, water jet cutting machine.

Jamen technology is in the pursuit of win-win and common development concept, specialized in researching and developing engraving control card, dispenser NC motion control card and controller.

Jamen technology has all kinds of engraving control card you need, Welcome to contact with us to win the market of engraving machine.

12-input, 8-output, with a Japanese DSP motion chip (include smooth linear interpolation and circular interpolation), Pulse output can reach 1MHZ. with S-type acceleration and deceleration manual shift function, Positive and negative software travel limit. 16-bit high-precision 0-10V analog output (Spindle drive control)

High-precision back to the origin function, compatible with American Mach3 engraving control software, this card is completely hardware-independent interpolation operator, interpolation is completed by hardware, processing speed, precision, smoothness, directly to a high standard, can be easily connected to a notebook.

For the use of hardware FIFO buffer function, used a computer of P3/800M CPU, 128M memory can stable running with high speed, the configuration requirement of host computer is reduce by 50%, low-configuration computer can processing with high-speed, and do not crash, make the host software running more stable and faster (due to all the interpolation operator is completed by motion control chip).

Easily installed and wiring, can be applied in stone engraving machine, high speed woodworking engraving machine, X3 milling machine carving, jade jewelry engraving machine, advertising engraving machine, directly enhance the power of your brand. Circuit EMI / EMC electromagnetic compatibility design, high noise immunity I/O port, the output can directly drive +24V relay (500mA), can be connected to AC servo motor driver, such as Panasonic, Yaskawa, Delta. Stepper driver can be A3977, THB7128, Leisai, Yankong, Xinnong, Dongfang, etc. (This card has been shipped more than 5000 and reliable operation around the world, the product warranty for one year, 24-hour online service)

JNC-30

JNC-40

:wave:
    Company Name: Jamen Technology Ltd. Shenzhen,China
    Address: Jinrongguang building 816, Songyu Rd. 142, Baoan Distribution, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
    E-mail: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STA61236.JPG   STA61253.JPG   T1H7NFXcXpXXbSubbX_114302.jpg   STA61221.JPG  

STA61223.JPG   STA61252.JPG  

JNC-30B

Hi

I have recently purchased a JNC-30b via ebay. Included in the CD where manual’s and a version of MACH3 but no driver for USB card. I have tried to download a driver from your web-site but didn’t find any driver. I have installed the Mach3 but it doesn’t seem to include a driver for the card. According to your manual there should be a check box for the driver.

I really need to get this card working so could you please dirct me to where I can find a driver..

Best Regards

Kenny Berg

Check

I have it. I can upload, please send a PM?

Quote Originally Posted by guran_fantomen View Post
    Hi

I have recently purchased a JNC-30b via ebay. Included in the CD where manual’s and a version of MACH3 but no driver for USB card. I have tried to download a driver from your web-site but didn’t find any driver. I have installed the Mach3 but it doesn’t seem to include a driver for the card. According to your manual there should be a check box for the driver.

I really need to get this card working so could you please dirct me to where I can find a driver..

Best Regards

Kenny Berg

Quote Originally Posted by cagrie View Post
    I have it. I can upload, please send a PM?
    Please give me too.
    I need driver and manual.

hi
    i'm need it too
    jnc 40m + plcx6045m

thanks
    for CNC woodcarving - 3d puzzle - furnitures
    http://pagesperso-orange.fr/fabrun/

Jamen JNC-30B

I too have a JNC-30b controller and am in need of the Mach3 config file and/or driver/manual/etc.

Thank you!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by guran_fantomen View Post
    Hi

Best Regards

Kenny Berg

Driver + manual

I use it with plasma works fine.
    Sorry i ihad some problem with attach files.
    Write email and i send it.

I received drivers/manual from 2 different locations, seem to be the correct drivers but we weren't able to get it to function correctly. We were able to move the machine axes but the XYZ locations were just fluctuating through random numbers (despite being a stepper based system with no encoders), so either we couldn't get the correct driver after all, or our card is bad. We ended up rewiring with a parallel port breakout and LinuxCNC. Just documenting this if anyone else runs into it, we aren't sure if our card is dead/bad or if our Mach3 drivers/config weren't right.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

I need it too, it is a old post; but I hope you can help.
    Jaime.

Thank you so much, I will try this afternoon.

About match 3

Can I work with the Match3 demo that came with the machine? if so ,how can I setup the configuration on the usb?
    Thank you again.
    Jaime.

why not?
    read the pdf , it will be clearer
    just have to install the pilot and that's all

I found all the instructions, yesterday I was trying and after all the match3 screen turner off. I will try tonigth.

Problem with Mach3 image

Hi, now I have another problem, I reloaded the program and the driver and when every thing was ready the image for the program appear bigger and I can´t run the machine because the lower buttons disappear.
    How can I shrink the image to make it fit?
    Jaime.

if you are talking about mach3
    try to change the screen resolution (make it bigger)
    check :config/autoscreen enlarge

merhaba. acaba bu kartın dosyaları hala sizde mevcutmu. varsa yardımcı olurmusunuz

Is the link safe to download? I have downloaded a link from another forum and somehow the link was not good for my laptop.

Re: Engraving CNC controller - Jamen JCB

Has anyone got this controller's driver to share? I need it too.