584,846 active members*
3,989 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

online schools

Anybody know of a good online cnc program and what is your opinion of online schools.
    thanks

Question Online schools...

Hi cosmoe901,

If you’re interested in just cnc programming aspect, there are plenty in print and on line opportunities to learn; however, as you must know, there is no substitute for hands-on experience when it comes to learning everything else such as; how to handle MCU (controller) to tooling set up and operation.

Perhaps, if you were to be little more specific what specific interest you have, somebody might be able to more specifically answer your question(?!).

Good luck….

cnc programming

I am really wanting to get more into more of the programming side.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoe901 View Post
    I am really wanting to get more into more of the programming side.
    i also want but i have no idea

Thanks GD&T for providing best links about CNC programming.

In my research I found, fully online education programs specifically in CNC programming are not commonly available due to the specialty equipment and hands-on training requirements. A few community colleges and technical schools offer partially online certificate programs related to CNC programming, however, for those who wish to enter the manufacturing industry. These are entry-level programs for students with no existing CNC training. They typically offer general education courses online, while still requiring students to appear on-campus for CNC training. Some schools also offer online CNC simulation programs as part of the certificate program. Some schools offer joint training programs with the manufacturers of CNC programming equipment. These programs may be offered as a continuing education course or as part of a certificate or associate degree program.

TheOnlineSchools
    http://www.askforeducation.com/online-schools

Hello Cosmoe901, well online school can really help children do the extra to get an edge over others. Where most of the children struggle to do their homework, those who opt online school are able to do it fast and in an innovative way. These children have more time to play and for other activities.